Scapegoat

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E U L G I ' S     P O V

After we had our lunch, Jimin immediately send me to my family's house.

While I was eating with Jimin, I received a phone call from my mom telling me to go home today.

Because at the time, I was eating and the call was made so suddenly to me then I immediately agreed without much questions.

"We have arrived."

Jimin said as he stopped the car right in front of my family's house.

Actually, after he send me to my family's house, he will immediately go to his office to check something.

He is not supposed to go work today but seems like there is something important until he had to come to his workplace.

I smile and look at him, "Thank you for everything."

I said politely.

Although he is a rented man, he is still a human being and I have to thank him.

He raised his eyebrows and smiled mischievously at me, "Only thank you?"

He asked as he turned his body to face me.

I scoffed and also turned my body to face him, "So? What do you want from me?"

He smiled mischievously and pretended like he was thinking before he said, "Here." While pointing his finger on his cheek.

I frowned because I knew what he wanted and it made me feel embarrassed.

So I shook my head, "I don't want to."

He raised his eyebrows and sighed then slowly nodded his head.

"All right, it's fine."

He said and pretended like he was sad because he didn't get a kiss from me.

He looks like a kid who is sulking.

I smiled and approached him quickly to give him a kiss on his cheek.

The initial plan was to kiss him on the cheek and get out of the car immediately, but that changed when I accidentally kissed his lips.

It's because he's moving his head suddenly!

I close my mouth as I'm shock, I don't know why but I immediately apologize to him to avoid any misunderstanding.

"Sorry, I didn't do it by purpose.."

I said.

He was also shocked by my actions but he smirked when he heard me apologize, "Why are you apologize to me? Are you embarrassed? Ayy, we already did-"

I immediately shut his mouth from saying those words because it made me feel embarrassing!

He slightly smile and nodded his head as a sign that he wouldn't say anything thus I take off my hand from covering his mouth.

"Alright, I need to go inside and you have to go to the office now too." I said as I took off the seatbelt.

He just watching me quietly as I get out of the car.

"You need to call me. I need to know about your current state!"

I heard him saying to me.

I look at him for the last time, "All right, mom." I said as a joke then I immediately closed the car door and walked into the house.

A maid immediately approached me to deliver a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter