You Still Can't Forget Her?

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4     y e a r s     l a t e r.

J I M I N ' S     P O V

It was almost 8 o'clock in the morning when I got up early and was getting ready to go to the airport.

I have a flight to Maldives as my vacation for two weeks because I'm often stress because of my overlacking work at the company.

It's not my idea to go vacation.

Irene suggested that I should go for holiday because since the day Seulgi disappeared, I busy myself with work until I forgot to take care of my health as a way to forget her.

For 4 years, I didn't allow anyone to mention Seulgi's name or say anything related to her.

I tried everything just to forget her however I can't deny the fact that she's special to me.

Everything I do, I will remember her.

That's why I worked hard and refused to rest even for lunch, which led to me being hospitalized for lack of nutrition and energy.

In this month alone I have been hospitalized for almost 5 times.

Even the doctors scolded me for being so stubborn and refusing to listen to their advice and instructions.

But what to do?

Only through this, I can forget her even for a while.

If I didn't do so, I will continue to be sad and disappointed when I think of Seulgi who has suddenly disappeared in my life.

I wouldn't know about it until today if Mr Kang and my assistants hadn't told me about her disappearance.

Is she so angry with me that she decides to just go away and disappear from everyone?

Why she don't want to come and meet me so that we can share and solve the problems together.

When I realized that I love her and slowly gathered my courage to tell my feelings to her, she disappeared before I could do so.

Now I have no interest in women even though my mother often insists that I should marry.

I'm tired of this.

Then I arrived at the airport at 8:30 am with Irene and Jungkook, they both offering to accompany me to the airport.

My flight is at 9:30 am so I still had some free time before I had to board on the plane.

"Don't forget to buy us a gift. I'll ask for it as soon as you come back."

Jungkook said as he helped carry my luggage.

I smiled and nodded my head, "Of course. I'll never forget to buy gift for you two. Don't worry."

I told them both.

Then we went to a cafe at the airport to eat first while waiting for my flight.

As always, I will use my money to buy them food as a token of my appreciation for their help.

Then we sat down at a table and chatted between us while waiting for my food order to arrive.

"Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter