First Day After Agreement?

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E U L G I ' S     P O V

It was a stressful and tiring day for me when last night, I got home when it was almost 1am.

I usually go home before 12am but last night was different.

I was sleeping at this hour when my phone suddenly rang because there is a call was coming in.

It was so noisy that it disturbed my sleep.

I sighed and immediately grabbed my phone to see who dares to disturb my sleep by making the call.

I frowned when it is a call from an unknown number.

I don't know why, perhaps I am too tired to think rationally when I answered that call.

"Hello..."

I said in a still sleepy voice because it was early morning and I didn't get enough sleep.

"Are you still sleeping?"

I heard that person asked me.

"Yes and who is this?"

I asked and at the same time, I hope that this call will end soon enough so that I can continue my sleep.

"It's Park Jimin. The guy you rent the day before. Have you forgotten?"

It took me a moment to recall what had happened the day before.

I opened my eyes widen when I remembered that last night, I went to that place to get their ' boy for rent ' services.

Again, I sighed heavily and began to feel regret for doing so without thinking the effects in the future.

Yes, I made the decision when I was angry.

I took a deep breath until I calmed down and then I said, "What do you want from me?"

I don't know if I make funny jokes or what because I heard him laugh, "That's what I'm supposed to ask you. I am waiting for your order."

"What do you mean? Order?"

I'm also regret that I didn't give Wendy, the receptionist, the opportunity to explain the terms to me.

I actually acted and doing anything I want without sanity the day before.

"Yes, order. The client needs to give us any instructions to do it. For example, let's go watch a movie, eat or do something else."

I heard Jimin explain to me.

I don't know why but I feel sleepy when I hear his voice.

"Seulgi? Are you still there?"

Jimin asked me.

He probably realized that I didn't respond to him while he was talking.

"Yes, yes. I'm still here."

"So what do we do today?"

I sigh.

To be honest, I don't want to do anything today because I just want to sleep.

Then I said, "Can you call me later? I want to sleep for now."

I was ready to end our call but I stopped when I heard him say.

"No. It's almost noon? Get up!"

The way he said to me is very similar as my mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter