Breakfast

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E U L G I ' S     P O V

I groaned in pain as I slowly opened my eyes to realized that I am in a dark and quiet room.

I woke up immediately but regretted with my actions because it caused me a headache, possibly because I had consumed too much alcohol the night before.

Then I became frozen when I realized that I had drank a lot of alcohol and couldn't remember what happened at the night before.

But I feel a little relieved to find out that I am inside Jimin's bedroom.

Well, I do recognise and remember how his room looks like.

I don't know how he found out about my location and I was drunk but I thank him for being there and helping me.

I sigh and look for where my phone is then I immediately check for any new messages or notifications.

At the same time when the door is opened by someone and I see Jimin enter the bedroom.

"Are you awake?"

He asked in a husky voice.

I nod my head and put my phone to the side as I continue to look at him.

He is drawing the curtains to allow sunlight to enter the room.

Now that he opened the window curtains, I could see his face more clearly.

I think he just came home after jogging because I could see that his clothes wet a little bit.

After that, he sat on the edge of the bed while looking at me with a happy face.

I raised my eyebrows when he looked at me in that way, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked confused.

Is there something weird about me or am I doing something funny and embarrassing while I'm drunk?

If so, I want to cover my face with a box because I don't want to see Jimin continue to tease me like this.

Jimin smiled and shook his head.

"You must be hungry right? I've cooked soybean sprout soup for you."

He said.

At first, I feel suspicious because he is acting weird now but I just nodded my head and ignored the feeling.

Maybe that's just my feeling.

"Do you want to shower first or do I shower first? If you want clothes, you can just wear my clothes."

I smile when I think back to the first time I borrowed his shirt, he praised and wanted me to wear it more often because I looked so good when I wore it.

"Hmm, you take a shower first. I'll take a shower later."

I said.

He smiled and nodded his head before he went straight into the bathroom.

Meanwhile I sighed and went back to bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter