How It Started

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She takes a deep breath before she pushing the door open and walk get inside the place.

As soon as she entered the place, there are several pairs of eyes began to turn toward her.

She certainly has a distinctive aura as everyone is drawn to her.

She simply ignored them and immediately headed towards the reception counter.

Two employees who are serving as the receptionist at the counter immediately stand up to welcomed her.

"Welcome to the " Serendipity Building ". What can we help you with?"

A receptionist spoke softly to her.

She looks at the receptionist and glances at the name tag on her uniform clothes.

' Wendy ' is written on her name tag.

"I want to rent a boy."

She said without waiting any longer.

Actually she never knew that there is a place that provided men's service to rent.

As soon as she found out about the place from her friends, she immediately came to this place.

She knows that they will charge fees on her but she doesn't care how much she needs to pay.

All she wants is revenge.

Wendy smiled and nodded her head, "All right. Please fill out this form first. I'll explain the terms and conditions shortly."

Wendy said as she quickly pulled out a form to give to the client.

She sighs as soon as she was given the form to complete it first.

But she immediately completed all the information contained in the form.

Although she hates it but she understands that this is definitely one of their processes and procedures.

So as a client, they have to follow their processes and procedures to get their services.

After a few minutes, she has completed the form.

Then she immediately handed the form back to Wendy.

Wendy takes the form and checks in advance to make sure all the information is complete.

After making sure everything is complete, she gives the form to her friend to key in her registration inside their system.

"All right. I'll explain-"

Wendy wanted to explain the terms and conditions for their service but she immediately stopped when the client raised her hand.

"I just accept it. So can we continue?"

She said in a tone of impatience and wanted to hurry.

Wendy smiled and said, "Of course. Please go into the elevator and press the button on the 6th floor. This is your room key. We will send a boy shortly."

Wendy said then immediately took the room key hanging on the wall behind her and handed it to her.

Without wasting her time, she immediately took the key and thanked her.

Then she walked towards the elevator and pressed the button.

As soon as she reached the 6th floor, she exited the elevator and looks at the room number on the key.

' 1013A '.

She slowly walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter