Twelve

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, I decided to reupload this chapter. It's longer and I fixed some of the mistakes that existed. Already working on the next chapter. Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Moonbyul POV

She liked Kim Yongsun.

She liked Kim Yongsun A LOT.

She was the number one human at liking Kim Yongsun.

How was she able to take things slow? She didn't know. It had been one month of hidden touches and making out here and there; Yongsun's flat was quickly becoming their secret place and, her embrace, Moonbyul's home. Speaking in lesbian time, a month with only kisses and caresses was a sin, but they were keeping their word at finding out what the hell was exactly happening between them.

“Hmgph!!”

Someone slapped her head.

“Wheein! What was that?” She complained from her seat at the sofa, caressing her head to soothe the pain.

“That's what you deserve for not introducing your girlfriend to Hyejin and me properly.”

It was true. Despite of going out with Yongsun for a month then they never introduced other people into their ecuation. It was always the both of them and noone else. The two people that could be more updated in their relationship were Irene and Seulgi but they didn't hang out all together. Their relationship was REALLY a secret to anyone that weren't her two friends or Wheein or Hyejin.

Part of Moonbyul was afraid that would change. Because, what will happen if they announced it to the world? No, they couldn't. That was out of the picture right now. 

And worst, the thing that was really bothering the med student's mind; what if everything changed once they began to make it more public? She didn't want anything to change. She was so afraid of it she wasn't able even to introduce Yongsun to her friends, even when she knew for a fact the older girl would be okay with that.

She sighed.

“One she is not my girlfriend...” Wheein raised her left eyebrow. “yet. Not my girlfriend, yet. Plus, you two have already seen her.”

“You know very well that doesn't count. We only exchanged like, two words with her! No, we need to meet her and learn if you're good enough for her.” She said, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Wheein-ah!” Moonbyul exclaimed perplexed.

Wheein softened her gaze.

“You know what I'm talking about, Byul. We need to meet the girl that has stolen our favourite unnie's heart.” Her friend added in a softer tone. “You can't keep us in the dark with this anymore. Not when it seems like it's heading to somewhere.”

She gulped.

“Okay, okay. I'll arrenge something soon...” she shaid, getting distracted by her pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter