Chapter 9: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got to school, ready for my last week of classes before summer break. I can’t believe I’ve been in Korea for almost a whole school year, and it went by so quickly because of the boys. Speaking of the devils…

 

“Mimi-ah!” I turned around to see the maknaes running towards me.

 

“Noona! Are you ready for our date later?” Jungkook winked at me, earning him a punch from Jimin and Taehyung from both sides. I giggled and nodded.

 

“Come on princess, don’t let him look at you with googly eyes!” Jimin and Taehyung pulled me to class. Jungkook stood there laughing at his hyungs’ childish behavior and waved at me.

 

The day went on like normal, since this was our last week of school, we had finals in the next few days. Of course, the boys would choose THIS week to want this date thing to happen, haha. Luckily the boys were all smart students and I wasn’t too bad in academics either. We’ve been studying during the lunch period and after school the past few weeks, so I haven’t been super worried about finals.

 

The final bell rang and of course Jimin and Taehyung walked me out to the front gate where I was supposed to meet Jungkook. I saw him standing against the wall, a girl facing him. Probably confessing, I quickly learned that the BTS boys were really popular among the girls at our school, they often got confessed to at least 1-2 times a month, and that would be considered a slow month. None of them have ever accepted a confession, and of course, now, the girl started crying and running away towards her friend. What if I confessed to one of them? Would that be my outcome as well? Jin oppa and Hoseok oppa already brought up the topic of me dating one of the boys, but wouldn’t I just get rejected as well?

 

Jungkook spotted us and smiled.

 

“That’s just the start, Jungkookie. The last week of school is usually when the girls all gain the courage to confess, and it never goes well.” Jimin grinned. Taehyung added, “It’s been worse for Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung, since they’re graduating. I heard 5 girls already confessed to Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung received at least 8 confession letters on his desk, alone.” Clearly, he and Taehyung were experienced.

 

“Ah, it’s okay. The girls can’t help it that I’m so charming.” Cheeky Jungkook laughed. The other two boys smacked Jungkook in the arm, and told us to have a good date. Jungkook looked at me and asked me if I wanted to change out of my uniform, since he was going to, as well. I nodded and we stopped by his house to change.

 

I bowed to his mom, who was quick to welcome me into her house the first time I visited with the boys. She seemed happy to finally have a “daughter” to look after, and I got along well with her. She smiled at us and asked if we wanted any snacks, to which we politely declined.

 

“Where are we going today for our date Kookie?” He changed rather quickly into a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt.

 

“Amusement

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter