Chapter 11: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Namjoon oppa’s date with me. He told me to just bring comfortable clothes to change into after school. I decided on a pair of white skinny jeans with a black t-shirt. After I changed, I ran to meet up with him and the boys at the school gate, where Namjoon oppa was also in some jeans and casual button up. The rest of the boys all told me I needed to be careful because Joonie oppa breaks everything he touches. He gave them a death stare as I rolled my eyes and laughed at their teasing.

 

I gently grabbed onto his arm and he waved teasingly to the boys to make them jealous. “Oppa, where are we going to go today?” He smiled and pointed to a little bookstore.

 

“This is my secret hideout. When I’m stressed or have too much on my mind, I come here, pick a book off the shelf, and just read.” I never realized until now, but Joonie oppa always had at least 1 or 2 books on hand with him. I always just assumed they were for school, but thinking back, he was probably just reading them for fun.

 

“Are you going to read a book to me?” I asked hopefully. He chuckled and shook his head, “Am I a parent reading a bedtime story to his child?” I scrunched my face at him from his teasing.

 

“I don’t always come here to read. Sometimes, I just sit here and think, enjoy the silence, and clear my mind of my worries. I think we can have a good talk here, since there’s usually no one in here, besides the ahjumma owner.”

 

He led me to a small table in the corner by the window. It was a nice, quiet, private area and I immediately saw the appeal to Joonie oppa. We sat in silence and stared out the window for about 3 minutes. I had the urge to ask him something, because I knew I could open up to him and he was always honest with me.

 

I looked at him and gathered up the courage, “Oppa, if I confessed to you, would you accept?” He was probably expecting me to ask him something, but definitely not that. Although he was always like an older brother to me rather than a romantic interest, I wanted to see if Taehyung’s words were actually just an exaggeration or not.

 

He smiled as he looked down, realizing it was a hypothetical question, “Ah, of course. I thought the others have told you, we all would accept you. You and I both know I’m not the one you want to confess to though.”

 

“Is there someone I’m supposed to confess to?” He let out a loud laugh and pinched my cheek, “You’re so cute Mi-ah. If you don’t know, then don’t worry about it. No one is trying to rush you, and maybe you don’t even have those feelings for any one of us anyways. Do you think you might like someone?”

 

None of the others have directly asked me that question. “I’m not really sure… You, Jin oppa, and Hoseok oppa are out of the question, since you guys are like my older brothers, and I think the feeling is mutual haha” He smiled and nodded. “And the others?”

 

“The others… I’m not sure? Is it because I’m so close to the maknae line? Yoongi oppa though, I don’t know what his thoughts on me are, because he doesn’t necessarily treat me like a little sister like you guys do.”

 

He smirked and suddenly changed the topic, “What was your favorite date so far, Mimi?”

 

“Hmm… I enjoyed ice cream with Tae, he spoke so seriously with me, unlike his usual joking manner. I like this as well, it’s not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter