Chapter 2: Yoongi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~BTS Chat~

 

Jimin[9:34AM]: Hyung! Taetae and I met a new girl in our class, can we bring her to lunch?

 

Namjoon[9:35AM]: A new girl? Why?

 

Taehyung[9:35AM]: Mhm! She’s from the States. She came into our classroom and was trying to run away when she saw us. Jimin called for her and she was so flustered, it was pretty cute. You guys will like her!

 

Jin[9:40AM]: I suppose it’s fine with me. You think she’ll be okay with us?

 

Jimin[9:41AM]: Of course! You guys are going to fall in love with her but Taetae and I already called dibs!

 

Hoseok[9:42AM]: Wah, how can you guys call dibs when we haven’t even gotten to see her yet? Plus how do you know she would be our type?

 

Taehyung[9:42AM]: She is definitely everyone’s type. You’ll see ;)

 

“Apparently Tae and Jiminnie aren’t the only ones who think so.”

 

I turned to look at Jin, “What?”

 

“The new girl.” Oh. I rolled my eyes. I don’t get the big deal about a girl, there’s plenty of them in the world. “I heard Youngjae and Minhyun talking about some new girl that’s apparently pretty cute.” He chuckled. Why is he telling me this?

 

“Mm. The teacher’s here.”

 

Once the bell rang, Jin and I walked out to grab our lunch and sit at the table. We were usually the first ones to get there since our class was right next to the lunch line. 

 

“Oh hyung, what do you think this girl’s gonna be like?” Namjoon and Hobi came up behind me. Both of them laughing, probably at their imaginations as to what this mystery girl looks like.

 

“Probably ditzy and frivolous? Like the rest of the girls here?”

 

“Well if Jimin and Taehyung think she’s worthy of their friendship, she must have something to her.” Jin laughed. “But then again… It’s Jimin and Taehyung. Who knows if maybe this is just some kind of joke.”

 

Jungkookie ran up to us soon after, “I just saw them walking here! They were right, she is pretty cu-”

 

“Mimi-ah, come over!” We all knew it was Jimin’s voice. The rest of us all looked up to direction to which he was yelling, and there was this tiny girl, blushing, holding her lunch tray. Her hair is long and black, and her face is small and fair. I guess I can see the attraction, but not everything is about looks. As she started walking up to us, I realized how embarrassed she must have been, a different aura from the usual fake-embarrassment when girls come up to confess to us. This was straight-up, real blush, like she probably wanted to run away at 1000 kilometers/min. That’s pretty cute.

 

“Hello, I’m Mimi”  Her voice was small and meek, just enough for me to catch her name. Namjoon stood up and offered his hand.

 

“Ah, you’re the girl these two have been telling us about all day. I’m surprised you’ve stuck around this long, they can be pretty overwhelming haha. I’m Namjoon” She smiled at him. Is she changing her mind from the 95ers now to an older kid like Joon? Maybe that’s her type, tall, smart, charismatic?

 

“They’ve been really helpful and welcoming, I’m very thankful for them. But yeah, I’m surprised I’ve made it this long too” She smirked at the kids, and I let out a small chuckle under my breath. Jin looked at me for a brief second and I just played it off. Hopefully he didn’t catch that. 

 

“I’m Jungkook, I’m in the year under you, so should I call you noona?” Ugh… These kids can not be more obvious. It must have been a while for all of us since we’ve actually willingly talked to a girl. She smiled at him, too. Maybe she does like younger boys, and she probably has some kind of noona-. The more I looked at her, the more I could see what everyone was talking about. Her beauty wasn’t as out right as a model, but she has that appearance that draws you in the more you look at it. Like an abstract painting? But not as confusing… maybe.

 

“Please don’t l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter