Chapter 5: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned my head as I heard the door open and suddenly, my peace and quiet was ruined by 7 mouths talking over each other. I smiled and waved at them. They all bowed in unison when they saw my parents, who were already used to the boys all coming over. “We didn’t expect to be adopting 7 sons when we decided to move to Korea” they joked.

 

The 8 of us migrated up to my bedroom so we didn’t disturb my parents. Yoongi oppa immediately laid down on my bed, Jimin and Jin oppa sitting down next to Yoongi oppa. I sat next to Taehyung leaning on the bed, Hoseok oppa and Jungkook sitting across from us, and Namjoon oppa sitting at my desk. He put a USB into my laptop and started playing some music. The 6 other boys suddenly turned their heads to him at the first note, and I suddenly felt confused.

 

Yoongi oppa was the first to speak,  “Ya, what do you think you’re doing?”

 

Joonie oppa responded “I think she deserves to hear, she’s only been our friend for almost a whole school year.”

 

“What? What’s going on?” I was curious at this point, the music sounded really good, a bit sad, but soothing.

 

“So we never told you this, because we’ve put it on a bit of a hiatus, but we have a band, BTS, and we make music. This song was our last song, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung wrote it a little bit before you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter