Chapter 4

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi's POV

“Noonaaaaa!!!” I heard footsteps running behind me. Right as I turned around, I saw a figure flash across my face and two arms wrapped around me in a bear hug, and I let out a squeak as I was suddenly lifted off the ground.

 

“Ya! Why are you so loud and energetic in the morning? And why are you so strong?!”

 

“I’m energetic in the morning because I get to see my favorite Mimi noona! I’m strong because Mimi noona gives me strength with her smile!” He gave me a cheesy smile as I rolled my eyes and gave him a playful slap on the arm.

 

“I’ve only known you for 4 months and you’re comfortable enough to throw that cringe-y crap at me?” I laughed at him and he threw his arm around my shoulder and jokingly leaned his weight onto me.

 

“Because I know you like it deep down inside, and I know you’ll never run away from me or the others. You basically signed a contract to stay with us forever when you sat down for lunch with us the first day.” Suddenly his arm was ripped off my shoulder and he got a smack in the head from behind. We both turned around to see Jimin and Taehyung play-fighting Jungkook and pretending to beat him up.

 

“Ya! Don’t touch our princess! How dare you treat her so casually?! She’s your noona! Not your girlfriend!” The two suddenly turned to me with their drama and asked “Princess! Are you okay?! We beat up that nasty monster for you, we’re your knights in shining armor!” All I could do was laugh as they both linked their arms to me and smiled.

 

“You guys are all so noisy in the morning. Why haven’t you guys figured out that I just want peace and quiet?” I was blushing a little at all the touchiness from the three of them, it was pretty common between us four to be like that, but that doesn’t mean I’m immune to them calling me their princess and being clingy.

 

Jungkook ran and caught up to us and the four of us walked up to school gate to find the other half of our group standing and watching us, like parents watching their kids playing.

 

“Maknae line! You four are always so rowdy! Mimi, I thought you would be better at controlling your kids.” Namjoon oppa blamed me with a grin on his face. He ruffled my hair as I puffed up my cheeks in offense.

 

“Joonie oppa, they’re YOUR kids. I’m just a babysitter, I make sure they don’t kill each other haha”

 

“Oh? I don’t think you’re a babysitter, I think you’re a baby with the rest of them” Jin oppa pinched my cheek. “You’re so cute, trying to be all tough and mighty to oppas” he cooed. The boys all laughed and I rolled my eyes jokingly at them. I’d gotten used to their teasing as it’s just our way of showing our affection for each other.

 

“Mimi-ya, what are you doing for winter break?” Hoseok oppa asked, “We’re all going down to Busan for a few days, did you want to join us?”

 

“Oh, I’d love to! I’ve never been to Busan, so it will be a new experience”

 

They were all excited, and as the bell rang, we all parted ways towards our classes. Now I couldn’t wait for the day to end, because I would be going on my first trip with the boys.

 

We all took the train down to Busan together. Of course, it was oppas sitting on one side of the aisle and the maknaes sitting on the other side. This was usually how we broke into teams, seating, anything. I sat on one of the aisle seats, so I was able to converse with the oppas and maknaes at the same time. However, quickly, I felt my eyes closing and leaned on Jungkook’s shoulder. Last thing I heard was “Ah, she’s so cute huh? No wonder you like her haha”

 

“Mimi-ya… Mimi~” I was woken up by Jimin smiling about 3 inches away from my face. “We’re here, sleepyhead”

 

I quickly rubbed my eyes from the shock of seeing Jimin so up-close-and-personal, and grabbed my stuff to get off the train. We were staying at Jimin’s grandparents’ place. He and Jungkook used to live in Busan, until their parents, who were business partners, decided to move their business to Seoul. The house was pretty big, and there were three spare rooms. I got my own, the maknaes were in the room next to mine, and the oppas shared the room across the hall from me. Once we settled all of our stuff in, the boys suggested we go to the beach after dinner, even though it was freezing outside.

 

The moment we got to the beach, Hoseok oppa, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung started running around in the sand, screaming and laughing. Joonie oppa and Jin oppa chuckled and started following behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter