Chapter 15: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After practice, it was well after 2am, and I was dead tired. I gathered my things and waited for all the boys so we could all walk downstairs together.

 

“Alright, we’ll leave you guys here, see you tomorrow!” Jin oppa smiled at me and Yoongi, as the other 5 boys nodded in agreement and all headed in the opposite direction as us.

 

“Wait, why am I walking her home and not Jimin? You guys don’t even live that way!” Yoongi oppa protested. Taehyung and Jungkook snickered in the back of the group.

 

“Hyung, it’s Friday already, that means it’s your date day! But if you really want me to walk her home, I’ll do it. I’ll just give her a goodnight kiss too” he smirked at Yoongi oppa, making me blush.

 

“Fine, I’ll do it.” He snapped, and grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards my house.

 

Once we were out of sight from the rest of the boys, I managed to whisper “Oppa, I can walk myself home from here.” When he realized his grip on my wrist was still pretty tight, he let go and said, “No it’s fine. I can’t let you walk home alone especially at this time. You’re not burdening me, those kids are.” At the last statement, I let out a slight chuckle, his relationship with the boys always peaked my curiosity the most.

 

“Oppa, how did you become friends with them?”

 

He turned to me with a softer expression now, “Jimin befriended me first” Ah, it’s always Jiminnie, “I always liked to keep to myself, but one day I was at lunch by myself at that table we sit at now, and Jimin comes up to me with Taehyung trailing behind.” He smiled to himself at the memory, “Yoongi-sunbaenim, right? Ah, eating lunch alone isn’t as fun as having friends sitting next to you! It’ll make your food taste even better if you can enjoy lunchtime with others! And before I could even argue that I wanted to be left alone, the whole pack, without Jungkook, came up to my table and just sat down and started chatting as if nothing was different. At first, I didn’t even look at them or talk to them unless they spoke to me first, and even then, I would just give them short answers coldly, hoping they’d get the hint. But they kept insisting, every single day, they came to my table and sat down, and slowly, they just grew on me.”

 

I laughed at Yoongi oppa’s sudden change in expression, now soft as if he was reminiscing fondly of those dorks intruding on his life. “Oppa, I’m glad they came into your life and broke you out of your shell.”

 

“Me too, they’re like family to me now. I still try to keep a cold exterior to prevent them from knowing I actually care about them, but I don’t think it works on them anymore. Those kids know me too well haha”

 

We got to my doorstep, and turned to each other. “Well, goodnight Mimi. Hopefully you can get some rest,” he brought his hand up to the back of his neck, “Don’t forget to bring comfortable clothes later, okay?”

 

“Okay,” I smiled, “Walk home safe oppa, thank you for bringing me home.” I turned around and went inside my house, and quickly knocked out on my bed.

 

 

My alarm went off, and I grumpily sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. When I was finally able to fully open them, I saw Yoongi oppa sitting at my desk, earbuds in, eyes closed. How long has he been in here? I realized my mom probably let him in, just like Jimin yesterday. I looked down and realized I was still wearing my clothes from last night.

 

I got out of bed, and Yoongi oppa opened his eyes and looked at me. “Mom let me in. Go shower and get ready. I brought you coffee too” he said to me with a gentle smile. My stomach did a few backflips and I ran to the bathroom to get ready.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter