Chapter 12: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stayed up a bit later last night just to do a refresher on my school material for my finals today. The sound of my alarm was barely enough to wake me up, what really woke me up was Jimin’s voice in my ear “Mimi-ah~ Wake up my dear~” I shot up immediately, seeing Jimin standing in my room next my bed. “Your mom and dad let me in. I told them I had to walk you to school today.” Of course mom and dad just let him barge into my room. They had been so used to the boys in my room, they probably weren’t the least bit surprised that Jimin came to wake me up and walk me to school.

 

“Fine, go down stairs and I’ll get ready.” I said grumpily. It was still way too early, and I was not one for morning conversations. I lazily rolled off the bed and put on my slippers, and went to do my morning routine.

 

Once I got downstairs, I saw Jimin chatting with my mom, andI can hear my mom giggling, she got along well enough with the boys that they even called her “mom” too. I cleared my throat, and rolled my eyes at the two of them, and signaled for us to leave for school.

 

Jimin was quick to grab my hand as we walked to school, “Mimi-ah~ do you know what we’re going to do today?” He sang.

“We’re going to take our finals and then go home.” I tried to keep a serious face, but failed the moment I looked at his I’m-done-with-you face, and started cracking up. “What are we doing today after school?”

 

“I want to take you to the zoo, is that okay with you?”

 

“Sure, I haven’t been to the zoo here, so now I’m a bit excited” I flashed him a bright smile.

 

We quickly met up with the rest of the boys who were all standing around chatting. When I looked more closely, Yoongi oppa was missing. Namjoon oppa was the first to notice my concern, “Yoongi hyung went to his class early, he requested to take his finals early this morning because he’s going to leave school after lunch.”

 

“Oh, why?” The boys all looked at me when I had a little bit too much concern in my tone.

 

“He didn’t really say. But he’ll see us all tonight, after your date with Jimin, we’re all going to practice.”

 

“I thought you guys only practice on Wednesdays?”

 

“We forgot to tell you as our manager, but we have a gig next week, so we have to practice every night until then!” Hoseok oppa told me matter-of-factly.

 

“Ah.. that means I also have practice with you trouble-makers, is that right?” I pretended to be annoyed, and the boys all messed up my hair, “You have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter