Chapter 16: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi oppa was still gripping onto my wrist as he led me to a quieter part of the school. We still had about 15 minutes of lunch, so he sat down against the building, pulling me down with him. Then, unexpectedly, he laid his head into my lap, and closed his eyes. “Let me nap please, just wake me up when we need to start heading to your class.”

 

I didn’t say anything, since immediately after he spoke, I knew he knocked out. I realized he was still holding onto my wrist, and I gently placed my free hand on his head and slowly his hair. It wasn’t long before it was time to go, so I softly shook his arm to wake him up. He opened his eyes sleepily, sat up, and reached for my hand to help me up. I was always close to the boys, and they were never shy about little intimate gestures, but Yoongi oppa almost never held my hands or hugged me, so today had been just an overflow of skin contact with him compared to normal.

 

He didn’t say a single word to me while we walked to my classroom, but before he turned away to head to his own class, he patted my head and reminded me, “Don’t listen to that dumb girl. I can see the sadness written all over your face, start being happy again or I’m not taking you on a date later.” He gave me a half-smile, still sleepy from his short nap, and I smiled back at him as he walked away.

 

“Mimi-ah~, don’t have too much fun on your date with Yoongi hyung, always remember mine was your favorite!” Taehyung whined. He was one of the neediest boys out of the 7 of them, and he knew I was a er for his childishness. I laughed at him and shook my head, “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter