Chapter 18: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today the boys came over bright and early to wake me up… on a Saturday. I glared at them when I felt a poke on my cheek. Jin oppa was next to my face, and he quickly pulled away and stepped back along with the rest of the boys.

 

“Wah, she’s even scarier than Yoongi hyung.” Jungkook laughed. I sat up slowly, and just looked up at Yoongi oppa softly.

 

He smiled, “Don’t you remember? We’re taking you out today to get our outfits ready for our audition. We only have like a week, and just because we’re off school, doesn’t mean you’re off work, kid.”

 

I sighed, and silently got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to start getting ready. Meanwhile, I heard screaming and banging coming from my room. Though part of me was curious as to what they were doing in my room, the other part of me was not even awake yet, so I just let them do whatever and I would deal with them later.

 

When I came back to my bedroom, the ruckus had died down, but I was quickly ambushed by Tae and Jimin.

 

“We picked out an outfit just for our princess! Go and change!” Tae grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the closet. I looked at the outfit the boys picked out, it looked like a blindfolded person picked out random articles of clothing and I was both shocked and couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“How did this happen?” I managed to spurt in between my giggles.

 

Jimin pouted, “We couldn’t agree on an outfit so we took 1 piece from each one.” Goodness, these boys were so cute sometimes.

 

“How about I look at the outfit each of you picked out and I pick randomly?”

 

The boys quickly turned me around to arrange their outfits in a random order for me to pick. When I turned around:

 

1. (Tae) 2. (Joon)

 

3.(Yoongs)4.(Kook)

5.(Hobi)6.(Jin)

7.(Min)

 

I decided to pick #5, although all the outfits were straight from my closet, it seemed to be the closest to my “mood” for today. 6 of the boys groaned, as Hoseok oppa squealed and pulled me into a tight hug and attacked my head with kisses as if he won the lottery.

 

“Ah, oppa, let me go or I’ll choose a different outfit!” He giggled at me and put me down. Suddenly there was a moment of silence among us as they all stared at me, “Guys… I need to change?” I laughed as it finally clicked in all of their heads as they went downstairs.

The 8 of us went out to Hongdae to shop around for their audition outfits, and although we always hung out together, today felt special. We’ve been doing the dates all week and the only time we spent together as a whole was practice, so today was the first day we were able to hang out altogether. I felt a hand slip into mine, and when I looked up, I saw Jungkook smiling down at me, “Noona! I can hold your hand because I’m cute, huh?”

 

“Yah, you’re only cute when you want something from me. Fine, just don’t blame me when the others start yelling at you.” He gripped tighter and smiled. Suddenly another hand came to my free hand, and Jungkook’s face changed to a pout.

 

“Ah, hyung~” Jungkook whined at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at the both of us and said “Mimi~,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter