Chapter 6: Yoongi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Typical Saturday - the kids waking me up too early in the morning to go over to Mimi’s house. Her parents were fine with her coming over to each of our places, but we knew they would at least feel more comfortable with us being there under their watch instead. We had their one and only daughter, anyway, “it was only proper of us” according to Namjoonie. 

 

As soon as we got up to her small bedroom, I claimed the bed, thinking only of sleep, but suddenly the lingering smell of Mimi caught up to me, but it was too late to move now, everyone else claimed their seats around the room. Why does she have to use strawberry scented shampoo?

 

Suddenly, a familiar melody came out from the computer speakers, “Ya, what do you think you’re doing?”

 

The morning was spent listening to our old recordings, the nostalgia hitting me in the gut. BTS had been in a rough spot, and the songs brought back all those feelings of possibly losing my brothers...

 

“Would you like to go to dinner with me one-on-one?” WHAT. I looked at Jin in shock, only to see Taehyung grabbing Mimi and screaming out at the top of his lungs.

 

“Me too! Me too! If you go on a date with hyung, you have to go on one with me after!” Date??? With Jin?? With Taehyung??

 

The rest of the boys started protesting, but eventually they decided to do rock paper sciss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter