Chapter 3: Yoongi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mimi! Come sit next to me today!” Hobi’s screech rang in my ear. Is she here again? I thought yesterday was just a one-time thing…

 

I looked up to see her squeeze between me and Hobi. Dammit.

 

“Hello Yoongi sunbae. Is it alright if I sit here?” She spoke quietly. As I looked more closely at her face, less than a foot away from my own, I realized she had a little pimple on her forehead. Don’t girls normally cover those things up? Why do I care so much? I don’t. I nodded and went back to eating.

 

“Of course it’s okay, Mimi! You’re so cute, Yoongi hyung would be honored to sit next to you!” Hobi laughed and began chatting away with her and the rest of the kids. I scowled at him, glad that she didn’t look my way.

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket.

 

~BTS Jin~

 

Jin[12:03PM]: You’re so cute when you blush. Stop with your tough-guy act and just talk to her.

 

I looked up at him, shocked. He just smiled at me and looked to her, “Mimi, you’re the only child in your family?”

 

She looked up and giggled, “Yeah, I always wondered what it would be like if I had siblings, but it’s alright.”

 

“Well now you got us! You can be like our little baby sister!” Taehyung stood up and smiled. These kids are really all too excited about a girl. She laughed freely at that and nodded.

 

“Mm, except for Jungkookie! He’s my little brother.” Why did she speak so naturally with the others and seemed like a meek little mouse when she spoke to me?

 

“I’m bigger than you, you’re my little baby noona!” He ran over and picked up out of her seat. 

 

Lunch went on noisily like this. But as soon as Jin and I got to our next class, he brought her up again. “You like her, huh?” 

 

“What are you talking about? I don’t even know her.” I glanced up to the teacher, making sure she didn’t hear us whispering back and forth.

 

“Well you’re interested in her at least.” His voice was teasing, “Maybe she’ll finally be the girl to win over the great Min Yoongi’s heart.”

 

“She’s cute, I guess. Why are you pushing this so hard? We all just met her yesterday.” 

 

“It’s not like I’m pushing some secret agenda, but you’re not as good as hiding your emotions as you think. I’m practically your best friend, I think I can see-”

 

“Yoongi-ssi…” A small whisper came up from my other side. I turned to see, uh… What’s-Her-Name, handing me a small note. I hesitated, because I knew what was coming. I grabbed it anyway, just to avoid causing a scene. As I brought it to my desk and opened it.

 

-Yoongi-ssi, I have liked you since I first sat next to you in Grade 9…- 

 

She sat next to me in Grade 9? I thought she transferred here last year.

 

-You are so handsome and mysterious, and I love that you’re so cool in class. I always see you doodling in class, yet you have one of the best grades. I wanted to know if you could give me a chance. If you can return my feelings, please wait for me in front of the gates after school. Chaemi-

 

Another dumb love letter from another dumb girl. I just stuffed it into my backpack to throw away later, I figured it’d be rude to crumple it in front of her face in the middle of class. Jin was listening to the lecture, so I opened my notebook and began writing lyrics. “Doodling” that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter