Chapter 14: Mimi's POC

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and I walked into the studio, still holding hands. The 6 boys looked over at us and all hell broke loose. “YA! Your date is over! No more holding hands!!!!” I laughed at the boys and let go of Jimin, his face a bit disappointed but he quickly went back to his smiling self when Jungkook jumped onto him.

 

“You can’t keep noona to yourself hyung. She’s ours too!”

 

“Hey I don’t belong to any of you guys.” I rolled my eyes at Kookie, only to receive offended stares from all of them.

 

Not even a moment later, I was brought down to the floor by 7 grown boys, “You’re our princess Mimi-ah!” “You’re stuck with us no matter what!” “Don’t try to hide the fact that you love being our girl!”

 

The oppas all backed off quickly after having their fun, but I still had the 3 little ones clinging onto me, Jungkook and Jimin hugging my torso and Taehyung holding onto my legs with his head in my lap.

 

“Mi-ah did you have fun with Jiminnie? Did you guys kiss? Are you guys together yet?” Taehyung questioned. I just gave him a surprised look, as if that was supposed to happen. Jungkook smacked him, “Hyung don’t say things like that!” and he clung to me even harder. Was he jealous or was he just messing around?

 

“Ya, all of you get off her. We need to practice.” Yoongi oppa just looked at us coldly, his tone showed his obvious annoyance with the 4 of us. The 3 gave me a quick glance and I nodded to them to go and listen to Yoongi oppa.

 

“Mi-ah, come here. I’m going to show you our song list, and then we’ll show you our choreographies. I want you to think of a good concept for our outfits for our performance next week.” Namjoon oppa explained. They were serious about me being their manager huh? I looked at the songs:

 

하루만 (Just One Day)

Butterfly

봄날 (Spring Day)

 

I looked up at Namjoon oppa and asked, “What kind of performanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter