Chapter 13: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Jimin and I changed into regular clothes, I wore a short, black A-line skirt with a black/white striped t-shirt, and he wore a white shirt, black jeans, and a black snapback. I loved the duality of Jimin, in school he was just an angel, but outside of school, his style made him look more Busan-manly, but his personality was always soft.

 

He immediately threw his arm around my waist, and in a slightly deeper voice, “Ready to go?”

 

We just walked towards the zoo, arms wrapped around each other. It felt really nice, just strolling along with Jimin. I quietly smiled to myself, he had been the first person to befriend me, and we were always super close. He knew all my personal secrets and I knew his, and I began wondering if maybe he was that person that the boys have been hinting at.

 

“Mi-ah, how do you think you did today on your exams?”

 

“I think I did pretty well, what about you?”

 

“Oh, probably just okay, I was a bit distracted today”

 

“Why? Is something wrong? You weren’t thinking too much about our date today right?” I was getting concerned that I might be the reason for Jimin possibly doing poorly on his finals.

 

“Haha, what animal do you want to see first?” Knowing Jimin, that was a clear sign that he was waiting for a better time to have this conversation.

 

“Mm, I want to see the monkeys first! You guys remind me of monkeys” I started cracking up while just stopped dead in his tracks and glared at me.

 

He held my hand and just followed me throughout the zoo, just watching me enjoy myself like a little kid again. Jimin and I spent the whole time making fun of each other and imitating the animals, “that’s you!” “no, that one looks like you!”

 

It felt so natural running around with Jimin, holding onto each other. Part of me thought maybe this was how it was supposed to be, but the other part of me felt my relationship with Jimin was more like a sibling relationship. Like we were soulmates in the way that we completed each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter