Chapter 7: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My first date was with Jin oppa, even though he lost, I convinced the others that he should go first since he was the one who asked first. It was Saturday night, and since the weather was getting warmer, I decided to wear a flow-y, light pink, knee-length skirt with a white blouse. He picked me up at home, and he brought me a little bouquet of pink carnations.

 

“Thanks oppa, where are we going tonight?” I smiled at him.

 

“I wanted to just walk around Dongdaemun, we can shop around and eat street food. Is that okay?”

 

“It sounds perfect. Let me just get a light cardigan to wear”

 

The boys have taken me to Dongdaemun before, but only during the day. At night time, it was bustling with people, and there was just yummy street food everywhere. I liked that Jin oppa had a big appetite; he knew all the good foods to eat. He subtly grabbed my hand and started walking forward. Luckily I put on a little bit of makeup, since I could feel myself blushing.

 

“Do you like ddeokbbeoki?” He pointed to one of the carts. I smiled and nodded, and he ordered a plate of it for us to share. I was probably more quiet than usual, so he looked at me and asked “how do you feel about these dates you have lined up for you?”

 

I let out a chuckle and responded, “I feel like I should be thankful, since I’m sure there are plenty of girls who wish to be in my position.” He laughed at that and ruffled my hair. “I’m glad that Jimin and Taehyung were in my class on the first day of school.”

 

He gave me a grin and said “Me too. We’re all so happy you came into our lives.” And he grabbed my hand again, and lead me towards the different stands selling trinkets. “Would you date one of us?”

 

I was thrown back, but quickly replied “I’m on a date with you, and I have a date with each one of the others too”

 

“No, like would you be romantically involved with any of us? Like boyfriend-girlfriend, hand-holding, hugging, kissing, that kind of dating?” He looked at me very seriously. Was he confessing to me? He couldn’t be… Maybe he was just trying to make conversation?

 

“I’m not really sure. I don’t think I’m good enough to be any of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter