Chapter 8: Mimi's POV

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok oppa was next, and we decided on a date at the noraebang. I was a bit nervous, because I’ve never actually sung in front of any of the boys, but Hoseok oppa insisted. For today, I decided to wear a pair of high-waisted denim shorts with a loose gray crop top and black, knee length cardigan.

 

We met in front of the noraebang, and he reached his hand out for me to hold before heading in. I’ve always felt really comfortable with Hoseok oppa. He’s always so bright and happy, and you can’t help but be happy around him. From the first day, I felt that his energy matched well with mine, because I tend to feed off of others’ energies, since he is always so cheerful, I can’t help but be the same.

 

“Mimi, I’m going to sing the first song for you okay? I’m dedicating this song to you Mi-ah!” He screamed so dramatically, I was almost embarrassed, because the rooms are not sound-proof, I’m sure everyone in the building heard, but I laughed at his silliness and sat down as I watched him pick the first song.

 

The entire time, he was singing, dancing, and waving around the tambourine, while I just sat back and laughed. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up, handing me my mic, and made me sing along. Of course, at a noraebang, you had to just be silly, and we just kept screaming into our mics the whole time, dancing around like fools. It was relieving, since I felt that I was most comfortable acting crazy in front of Hoseok oppa. We took a quick break and sat down. He threw his arm lazily over the seat behind me, and looked at me seriously, “Mi-ah, have you ever had a boyfriend back in the States?”

 

I just looked at him, were the boys onto something that I wasn’t aware of? They hid their BTS thing from me for months; maybe they knew something else I didn’t… “No, I liked a boy once, but he didn’t feel the same way.” I tried to sound nonchalant about it, but I think he saw right through me.

 

He put his arm onto my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter