Chapter 19

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all got to the studio for practice since the boys’ audition was in a week. Even after our long day out shopping, the boys worked extra hard, as if they didn’t understand the concept of “tired.” I, on the other hand, sat down against the mirror, facing the boys with the intention to watch them and make sure everything was good, and fell asleep within minutes.

 

I woke up some time later, realizing I was leaning against someone’s shoulder. When I looked up, I saw Namjoon oppa looking at his phone, and he looked at me and smiled when he felt me moving.

 

“Oh? You have a good nap?”

 

“Yeah… I’m sorry. I didn’t realize I fell asleep. How long was I out for?”

 

He chuckled, “About the whole practice, we’re all done. We finished about 20 minutes ago, but the kids are all resting and playing around since we figured we should let you sleep some more.”

 

… I missed the whole practice? What kind of manager was I? “Ah, I’m sorry oppa. I don’t know what happened.”

 

“It’s okay, Mi-ah. You need rest, too. You were walking around with us all day, so it was a well-deserved break.” He smiled at me again, and a moment later changed the topic, “Mimi, did something happen with you and Yoongi hyung?”

 

“No? Why? We were just walking around together earlier because everyone else left. Did he say he was upset at me?” I was starting to worry that I did or said something wrong to Yoongi oppa. My mind instantly began sorting through the day’s events to see if I did something to make him mad at me.

 

“No, no, not ‘did something happen’ like something bad, but ‘did something happen’ like why are you guys wearing couple bracelets?” Joonie oppa held up my wrist wearing the new butterfly bracelet Yoongi oppa bought me earlier.

 

“Ah… They’re not couple bracelets, oppa.” I chuckled nervously, “The sales lady gave us a deal, so we each got one.” He looked at me like he didn’t believe me and smirked.

 

“Ah, I misunderstood then.” He ruffled my hair and stood up. “Come on, I’ll gather the boys, it’s time for dinner.”

 

We all arrived at the boys’ favorite meat place nearby. It’s been a while since we last ate together there, but since the school year had ended and Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa graduated, we were celebrating tonight. Since there were 8 of us, we split ourselves between 2 grills: Yoongi oppa, Hoseok oppa, Jimin, and I around 1 grill, and Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa, Taehyung, and Jungkook around the other. This was one of the few instances that we didn’t split between oppas and maknaes, but out of the 8 of us, Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa were best at cooking meat.

 

Yoongi oppa quickly started to grill the meat while Jimin and Hoseok oppa were messing around, and I sat there laughing at their antics. Meanwhile, the other table consisted of Taehyung and Jungkook bullying Jin oppa while Namjoon oppa just laughed, afraid of being targeted by the two trouble makers.

 

The meal went by quickly and we all enjoyed our time together. I didn’t even realize the time went by so quickly until the boys all started to slow down with eating and we were all starting to feel lethargic.

 

We headed out, and we began to part ways. Today, Taehyung insisted on being the one to walk me home, and the boys agreed with a lot complaining. I waved goodbye to the rest of the boys as Taehyung threw his arm around my shoulders with a smirk aim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter