018

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung rolls her eyes when Rocky enters the dressing room. They just ended the scene, and was preparing to leave the filming sets.

"What now?"

She asks, irritated since she's already knows the answer to her own question. Eunwoo smiles, Rocky walks towards him and pats the older's shoulder.

"Well, you ditch my question about the boys, so I thought of that one person who can pushes you to answer it"

Rocky snickers, walking to sits beside the actress. Ahyoung sighs, leaning her head on the couch.

"What happened? Eunha noona asks me to watch over you since she's worried about you. She told me that you cried a lot"

Ahyoung closes her eyes, hearing Rocky's soft voice makes her eyes filled up with tears. 

Rocky frowns, gathering her things, as he pulls Ahyoung's hands to leave the place. Ahyoung bows to the staff as she lets Rocky leds him to his car.

 

"Do you want me to force it on you?"

Rocky warns, when Ahyoung keep shut after 10 minutes of the drive.

Ahyoung bits her lips, and turns her attention to the view outside of the car.

"He kisses me"

Rocky's eyes widened, not expecting the answer. He glances at the lady briefly before focusing his eyes back on the road.

"127? or Wayv?"

Ahyoung frowns, at the question, feeling miserable more than she feels before.

"Xiaojun"

Rocky nods his head.

"Park Minhyuk"

Rocky hums, eyes glued on the road. Ahyoung lets out a soft sigh, slightly biting her lips.

"I'm scared"

Rocky halts, taking a glance to his bestfriend who has her attention on her lap.

"I thought we already talk about this, Ahyoung-ah. We've already suspected that the two of them has taken a likes on you"

"I-i know, but I've never expected that they are serious about it. I've never thought they will come at me and confesses"

Rocky shakes his head at the lady's comments.

"Of course, they're serious about it. You think they're kids to play around with feelings?"

"You know what I mean, aish"

Ahyoung punches his arms lightly.

"I don't know, Kim Ahyoung. You can't just expect to be close with that so many boys without them falling in love with you or vice versa"

Ahyoung squeaked, messing her hair with frustration.

"What should I do? What if I ruin their friendship when I decided to choose one? Maybe I should just not pick anyone, that way things could be easier"

"First things first, ask your heart, Ahyoung. You need to follow your heart in a situation like this. And about their friendship, they're an adult, Ahyoung. I'm sure they will understands if you decides to choose the one for you. I bet they already knows who you're gonna choose"

"Mwoya, Eunha unnie told the same things to me"

Rocky pauses, looking at Ahyoung. His face fulls of betrayal.

"Eunha noona knows about this? Did you find my replacement?"

Ahyoung chuckles, knocking his head.

"What are you saying? She's my friend too okay. You're not my only friend now"

Ahyoung stuck her tongue out when Rocky pouts at her.

 

Ahyoung greets Minhyuk and the other MonstaX when she bumps into them, while she was choosing for her drink at the cafeteria.

They talks for awhile, catching up sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter