006

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you, sajangnim. We will make sure this thing won’t happen again, I’m sorry for the trouble. I’ll be more careful next time”

Ahyoung bows her head to both SM and Fantagio’s vice chairman as they end the meeting about Ahyoung and Lucas’s dating scandal. Her company’s chairman pats his shoulder, as he walks out of the meeting room.

Ahyoung sighs, smiling at Lucas as Lucas puts his arms around her shoulder.

“Let’s go”

“I’m sorry, Ahyoung”

Ahyoung frowns, looking at Lucas.

“Why would you say that? It is not anyone’s fault. It’s the reporter’s fault, because if we really were dating each other, what does have to do with them? They should just mind their own business”

Lucas chuckles when Ahyoung nags, the two of them halts when they bumped into 95 liner, Ten and Mark. Taeyong walks towards them, giving them both a hug.

“You’ve worked hard”

“Thank you, oppa”

Ahyoung pats Taeyong’s back, as the man ruffles her hair, making the lady frowns at him, organizing her hair back.

“What does the company decide?”

Ten asks Lucas, who’s been glancing at Mark that stay quiet since they bumped into each other.

“They say they will reveal to the fans that Ahyoung is close to all of us, stating that Ahyoung gets closer to us because she is Mark’s classmate and friend”

Ahyoung looks away when she makes an eye contact with Mark. She bid goodbye to the NCT members, then walks away. Mark sighs, noticing that what Ahyoung’s been doing, a habit of running away whenever she gets into a fight with anyone.

“When will you guys get over with the fight? Dreamies has been complaining because Ahyoung doesn’t stop by the dorm as often as before. It was suffocating for others too, Mark”

Johnny says, making the younger boy sighs.

“We’ve been knowing her for 7 years now, Mark. You know how she is when she gets disappointed. She doesn’t get angry, glaring at you or anything. She will avoid you, so you gotta approach her first”

“I know, hyung. I know”

 

Ahyoung leans her head on Xiaojun’s shoulder, watching Yangyang disturbing Kun and Ten. She chuckles seeing them bickering non-stop.

“Are you okay?”

Ahyoung frowns, looking up at Xiaojun who’s looking back at her.

“What do you mean?”

“You…… and Mark”

Ahyoung shrugs, looking back at her phone. Xiaojun sighs, knowing that there’s no way to talk Ahyoung out of it, since she always thinks that avoiding is the best way to lessen her problems.

“Whatever you do or decide, I’ll be here, okay”

Ahyoung nods her head, grinning at Xiaojun, not knowing what her smile does to the man.

Xiaojun looks down her neck and smile, when he notices Ahyoung’s wearing the necklace he gave her for her 18th birthday.

“That’s what I like about you. You listen to me, keep it that way, okay”

Ahyoung smiles, as Xiaojun nods. They look up when the door of the practice room open, and Dreamies walks in, frowning when they see Ahyoung’s sitting with Xiaojun.

“Mwoya, noona? You’re here the whole time?” Chenle pouts as he sits beside Ahyoung, leaning his head on the lady’s shoulder.

Ahyoung just grins at the younger boy, patting his head.

“I get that you don’t want to hangout with 127 hyungs, because Mark hyung’s there. But why are you avoiding us as well?”

Haechan glares at Ahyoung, as Ahyoung bits her lips.

“To be….careful. I don’t know, I don’t like awkward situation okay, more than anything. I hate it, it’s suffocating”

Xiaojun shake his head at Haechan, signalling for the boy to stop asking or talking about it. He knows there’s a high possibility Ahyoung will refuse to meet all of them, excluding Doyoung, of course.

He knows, the lady doesn’t like to be pressure with something she’s still deciding on. She will distance herself away when that happens.

“You want some ice cream?”

“Yogurt?”

Ahyoung grins at Xiaojun, nodding her head, making him chuckle. He stands up then held his hand out. Ahyoung takes it, grabbing her phone and purse.

 

“Have you been eating and resting well? You look like a panda”

Ahyoung hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter