023

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung whimpers when someone bumps into her shoulder while she was walking with Mina and Dino. The person just keep walking without apologizing.

"What's wrong with that person?"

Mina grumbled, asking Ahyoung if she's okay, who just nods her head. Dino stares at the person for awhile, feeling suspiscious. 

"Chan-ah, let's go"

He snaps out of his thought when Ahyoung calls him, he just shrugs and walk towards them.

"Hey, I don't know why I feel this, but I think something's about to happen"

Dino and Mina halts at Ahyoung's words, both looks at her, asking her what's wrong.

"I don't know, I feel uneasy"

Ahyoung says, biting her lips. Mina sigh, wrapping her arm around Ahyoung's shoulder.

"Maybe, you're just overthinking"

Dino says, patting Ahyoung's head. Ahyoung sighs, nodding her head.

"Maybe, you're right. Well, I do tend to overthink a lot"

 

Her instinct were never wrong. Ahyoung was monitoring her performance when her manager rushes to her, then seconds later, her waiting room were ambush by Dino and Mina.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Kihyun asks, completely startled by their sudden appearance. Mina rushes to Ahyoung's side, cupping her face into her hands, asking her if she's okay.

Ahyoung who were confused, raises her eyebrow towards them. IM's eyes widen at the article he just read, then showing it to Jooheon and Minhyuk.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think you two are the who's not okay"

Ahyoung blinked, pulling Dino to sits beside her.

"Didn't you read the articles?"

Her manager asks. Ahyoung was completely puzzled by the question, just shakes her head.

Mina then shows her phone towards Ahyoung. Dino observes the lady's movement, her brows were knitted together as she read, then she roll her eyes.

"What kind of bull is this? How did they even get this photos, oppa?"

Ahyoung curses as she asks her manager who were feeling confused as her. Mina pats her hand, whispering for the lady to calm down.

"Sue the writer, oppa. I need to teach this bastard a lesson"

Wonho flinches when he heard Ahyoung's cold voice.

Her manager nods.

"Sajangnim has discuss with Park Jinyoung daepyonim, they both will denies the rumour, and explains that you are a good friend with both of them"

Ahyoung bit her lips before speaking.

"I think we should be honest that Jaebum oppa and I used to date, oppa. Cause no friend treat each other like that"

Ahyoung sighs, staring at pictures of JB and her kissing. 

"Okay, I'll do that. Don't worry too much okay"

Ahyoung nods her head. She groans, then excuse herself to answers the call from Mark.

"Wow, Eunwoo always said that she's scary when she's angry, but I didn't expect her to be that scary"

Kihyun feeling goosebumps around his body after Ahyoung walks out. Minhyuk and Jooheon nods their head, agreeing with him.

"How did they come up of this? This is not even a dating rumour, it was a cheating rumour"

Mina asks Dino, who shakes his head. They were clueless, and wondering why they attacked Ahyoung like that.

"But did she really date the two of them in the past?"

"Well, Mark did say Ahyoung dated JB sunbaenim before, but I don't think she's dated Eunwoo oppa"

Dino and Mina sighs, feeling helpless since they don't know what to do to help their friend.

 

"Did you get back with Jaebum hyung?"

Ahyoung roll her eyes at Mark's question. She takes a seat on the bench where no one's around.

"Does that really have to be your first question? I'm gonna kill you, Mark"

Ahyoung starts to feel annoyed when Mark just chuckles at the other end.

"You call me just to annoy me? I'm hanging up"

"Hey hey hey, don't hang up on me. Xiaojun wants to talk to you"

Ahyoung snorted when Mark's panic, then she heard Xiaojun greets her.

"Can you talk in mandarin with me, since I don't want anyone to eavesdropping our conversation?"

Ahyoung says, Xiaojun hummed as an answer.

"Have you eat any chocolate?"

Xiaojun asks making Ahyoung chuckles at his question. 

"Nope, my personal chocolate supplier is not here with me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter