009

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A police office walks towards Eunwoo, Jinjin and MJ.

“My name is officer Kim Shi hyuk. You can call me officer Kim if you want”

They exchanged introduction and shake hands. The officer glance at Rocky and Ahyoung.

“Hey, are you okay now?”

Rocky pulls away from Ahyoung, her back comfortingly. Ahyoung takes a deep breath and nods her head.

Rocky then stands up, helping Ahyoung in the progress.

“Hello, Ahyoung-shii. I’m officer Kim Shi Hyuk”

Ahyoung flinches when the officer offers his hand for a handshake. Rocky notices that as he shakes the officer’s hand instead. The officer nods his head as an acknowledgement.

“Are you ready to answer a few questions? Or do you prefer coming to the police station later?”

Ahyoung shakes her head.

“I-I’ll answer it now”

Ahyoung grabs Rocky’s hand for a support. Rocky looks at her softly.

“Are you sure?”

“I want to get this over as soon as possible”

Rocky nods as he guides the officer to her living room. They continue the interrogation in her living room, with Ahyoung holding Rocky’s hands tight.

Ahyoung halts when the door bells. MJ walks to the door, and open the door, revealing Gongmyung’s worried face.

“Kim Ahyoung”

Gongmyung breathed in relief, seeing his sister were safe in the living room.

He bows and shook hands with officer Kim, holding Ahyoung’s hands tight as she continues answer the questions.

 

“Do you want to go to the hospital, Ahyoung-ah?”

Gongmyung asks after sending the officer away. Ahyoung shakes her head and smiles tiredly at MJ who hands her a cup of hot chocolate.

“Sajangnim call, he asks whether you want to take a break from work?”

Jinjin asks softly, as Ahyoung leans her head on the couch. She sighs, looking at her brother for opinion.

“I think it’s best for you to take a break. So many things happened this month. It was unhealthy for your mental and physical”

“A short break won’t hurt, I guess. Tell him, I would like to apply for 2 weeks leave”

Jinjin nods his head, walking to the balcony as he further discusses about Ahyoung’s leave with the president. Rocky looks at her and frown.

“Two weeks? Is that enough? I’m pretty sure sajangnim will give a permission if you want to take a hiatus”

“Two weeks will be enough, working will help me heals myself by time. And plus, there’s so many schedules for the year-end events, I can’t just abandon it. It will cause a lot of trouble to a lot of people”

Gongmyung turns, staring at her.

“I won’t say anything about it, but promise me, you will take a break if it’s too much, okay”

Ahyoung nods her head, Gongmyung sighs, patting Ahyoung’s head.

“Are you feeling alright now? Why are bad things always happening when I’m not around?”

Gongmyung sighs frustratedly, as he pulls Ahyoung into a hug. Ahyoung clutched onto him, like her life depended on it.

Gongmyung pats her back, then he heard a soft sob. He frowns, biting his lips, as he blames himself for not picking up the call.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry for not picking up your call”

Ahyoung sobs heavily as she hides her face on the crook of Gongmyung’s neck.

“Did you tell eomma and abeoji about this?”

Gongmyung shakes his head.

“Don’t tell them, oppa. I’m really okay, so please don’t tell them”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter