020

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung locks her car then makes her way to her Apgujeong apartment. She was scrolling on her phone, then halts on her step when she notices someone's leaning on her apartment's door.

"I figured you will come here to avoid me again"

Ahyoung stares at Xiaojun, as the guy stands straight, smiling softly at her. Xiaojun raises one of his eyebrow at Ahyoung's lack of responds.

"Is it a bad timing now?"

Ahyoung sighs, nodding her head.

"Kinda. I had a fight with one of the actress"

Xiaojun nods his head in realization. His eyes went to the plastic bag Ahyoung were holding, his eyes catches several bottles of soju in it.

"Should I leave?"

Ahyoung bits her lips, shaking her head.

"I hope I wasn't asking too much because...of that thing, but can you be my drinking buddy tonight? I don't feel like drinking alone"

Xiaojun smiles, his eye-smile appears, nodding his head, as the two walks in the apartment.

 

Xiaojun stares at Ahyoung fondly, listening to Ahyoung's complains about her fight with the other actress. He smiles, pouring the soju on her glass, as Ahyoung drowns herself with the soju.

"How come we're so different with each other? It's fascinating, we're so different but we match very well. You got angry easily, but everyone rarely see me get angry"

Xiaojun comments jokingly, drinking his cup of soju.

Ahyoung chuckles, looking at Xiaojun for awhile, then giggles while nodding her head.

"Hmm, you're right. Maybe that's one of the reason I like you, because we're opposite to each other. I'm a fire, and you're a water"

Xiaojun's movement halts when he heard the words. He turns his eyes to the lady, and was meet with her soft eyes.

"You're kind, Xiaojun. And you understand me, unlike everyone who first asks me to stop got angry when I got angry, but you, the first thing you do is you try to figure out the reason why I got angry. I like you, Xiaojun, that's what I like about you"

Ahyoung sighs softly, pouring herself the soju, but when she tries to lift the cup to drink it, Xiaojun's hand stops her. She looks up at him, raising her eyebrow at him.

"Wae~?"

She whines, as she struggles to pulls her hand out of his strong grip.

"W-what did you say? Did you realise the words you're saying just now?"

Xiaojun knows that Ahyoung is the type to spill her secret when she's drunk, but he never expected that she will revealing her feelings to him at the time.

"I said that I like you, Xiao Dejun"

Xiaojun was about to respond, but was stops when Ahyoung's head falls on his shoulder. 

"Ahyoung-ah? Kim Ahyoung?"

He chuckles when Ahyoung's soft snore was heard.

"This is cheating, how could you fall asleep after you makes me flustered with your confession?"

Xiaojun mumbles, before carrying the lady to her room.

 

Ahyoung groans loudly, stretching her body on the bed. She glances at the clock, it was 8 in the morning. She pulls herself to sit, holding her head as she feels a heavy headache attacks her.

She frowns, when she heard a clacking sound from the kitchen. Ahyoung removes her blanket, making her way to the kitchen.

She gasps when she found Xiaojun's cooking in the kitchen, as she ran quickly back to her room, to shower and get ready, praying that Xiaojun doesn't notice her presence.

Ahyoung plays with her hands nervously as she walks to the kitchen. Xiaojun was setting up the plates, before he notices her. He smiles and urges her to sit down.

"Sorry, did I get too drunk last night? I'm sorry for being a drunken mess, it must be hard for you to clean it up. I'm sor-"

"Ahyoung-ah" "Huh?"

Ahyoung looks at Xiaojun, asking him what's wrong.

"Relax, stop saying sorry. It's not the first time you got drunk with me. It's okay, just come here. Eat, I made you a hangover soup"

"O-oh, hmmm, thank you, Jun"

Ahyoung clears , and smiles awkwardly, making her way to the kitchen table. 

 

"That was a stupid mistake. I never intended to confess to him, not that way"

Rocky sighs, thinking hard on how to assure Ahyoung that everything will be alright. 

"I don't know how to face him right now, should I just ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter