026

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My baby~~" "Princess"~ "Hey, spoiled brat"

Ahyoung glares at Mark, reaching over to pinch him when he reach closer to her. Mark winced, rubbing his sore spot.

"What? I did not tell any lie" Ahyoung tsked at him, turning her attention at Johnny and Yuta who were placing her favourites on the table.

"Thank you, oppas" Ahyoung grins, grabbing a chocolate macaroon and takes a bite of it, humming expressing how delicious it is.

"Where's dreamies?" Ahyoung asks, noticing that the youngest unit is not around at the Wayv's dorm.

"Preparing for the comeback" Taeil answers receiving a nod as a response.

"How are you feeling?" Taeyong asks, patting the young lady's head. 

"Better, and hungry hehehe. Can you cook for me, oppa? I miss your cooking" Taeyong nods his head, as he makes his way to the kitchen, together with Kun, Doyoung and Johnny.

"I was right, you ARE a spoiled brat. One word from you and all the hyungs follow"

Ahyoung stuck her tongue at Mark.

"Well, nobody can say no to Ahyoung, and so are you Mark" 

Ahyoung bumps her fist with Hendery's, wriggling her eyebrow to Mark. Mark rolls his eyes and reaching for the macaroons, only to get slap by Ahyoung.

"Buy your own, oppas buy it for me"

Mark stares at her in disbelief, pointing at Xiaojun who's enjoying his third macaroons.

"Then how about him? It's his third and you never tell anything to me"

Ahyoung chuckles, raising her eyebrow.

"Well, he's kind to me, he's always has been kind to me"

"Whipped girlfriend" Ahyoung stilled at Mark's words, throwing the cushion to his face.

"MARK LEE" She glares, trying hard to ignore the stares she receives from the others except for the 99 liners.

"YOU'RE DATING XIAOJUN, AHYOUNG?" Johnny shouts, showing up from the kitchen, holding a ladle in his hand.

"I hate you, Mark" Ahyoung mumbles, before showing her awkward smiles to the others.

Xiaojun chuckles at his girlfriend's awkward gesture. 

"Hey, why didn't you say anything?" Ahyoung mumbles, nudging his arms, Xiaojun shrugs his shoulder.

"Well, they're asking you, not me"

Ahyoung lets out a disbelief scoff.

"I take back what I said about you being nice to me, you're such a bully"

Ahyoung pouts, taking a sip of her drink, sulking.

"Hey, you still haven't answered my question, honey"

Johnny speaks up, Taeyong and Kun shakes their head at his persistent behaviour.

"Yes, oppa. We've started dating yesterday, okay. Was that enough? Can you continue cooking?"

She grins, when Johnny nods his head and turning dramatically to the kitchen.

Ahyoung frowns when she saw Winwin and Yangyang handing a 50,000KRW to Jungwoo, looking defeated.

"Did you guys made a bet on this?!"

Yangyang flinches, startled by Ahyoung's sudden yell as Jungwoo just laugh, showing off his won money.

"I can't believe you"

Winwin chuckles at her.

"Well, you two were taking too long, so we decided to make a bet, for the.....fun"

Xiaojun pats her hand as Ahyoung rolls her eyes at them.

"Omo omo omo, look~ They're holding hands"

Lucas cooed with Hendery, Ahyoung groans, throwing cushions to both of them. Lucas managed to grab the cushion before it hit his face, while the cushion hit squarely at Hendery's face.

Hendery cringed, spatting as the cushion's fur material gets in his mouth.

"It's not the first time you see us holding hands, don't overreact"

Ahyoung growl at them, Xiaojun shakes his head at the teasing, already used to it.

 

"Min~~" Ahyoung cooed, hopping her way to Mina, entering the Music Core's MC waiting room.

"Ya! You're still healing!" Mina nags, helding Ahyoung's arm to stop her from moving a lot.

Mark shakes his head towards the lady, he told her that several times, but the lady ignored him, too excited to meet her girl friend.

"I miss you" Ahyoung whines, hugging Mina's waist, putting her head on Mina's shoulder.

Mina chuckles, patting the lady's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter