007

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Food’s ready, babies”

Ahyoung grins, pulling Jisung along with her as they walk to the kitchen.

“Heol, daebak. It looks so delicious, oppa. Hehe, komawo”

Taeil chuckles, when Ahyoung hugs his arm showing her usual aegyo.

“Noona, go away”

Haechan tries to untangle Ahyoung’s arm from Taeil, but the lady resists strongly. Then she stuck her tongue out at the young boy making him pout.

Xiaojun shakes his head, as he watches the interaction.

“Taeil hyung wants to eat too, Donghyuck-ah, Ahyoung-ah”

Kun says, pulling Ahyoung away as Taeyong pulls Haechan away from Taeil. Ahyoung pouts, as she reaches for her food then walks to the living room where the younger boys were sitting, already feasting on their food as the older men (94-96 liner) eats at the dining table.

Ahyoung sits between Xiaojun and Chenle. They were sitting in two lines. Renjun were sitting in front of Ahyoung.

She smiles when Xiaojun gives her extra chicken.

“Xie xie”

“Xuxi ge, do you have a ‘Keep filming’ filming in China next week?”

Renjun asks, taking a bite of his chicken. Ahyoung shakes her head, leaning in front to wipe Renjun’s lips.

“Eat properly, Renjun”

“Xie xie, jie” Renjun grins, as he wipes his mouth just in case there’s still something on his mouth.

“Yes, I need to fly to China earlier than the others because of the filming”

“Can I ask for a favour? Can you ask for Yuqi jie’s autograph? My friend is a fan of jie”

“Okay, I’ll do it”

Ahyoung frowns when Yuqi’s name is being mention, and she feel terribly uncomfortable. Her action didn’t go unnoticed by Xiaojun as the guy pat her shoulder, making the lady looking at him, raising her eyebrow.

“Are you okay?”

“O-oh, I’m okay”

Ahyoung smiles, gesturing to the man to continue eating. Xiaojun frowns, decided to asks her later.

“Why didn’t you ask Ahyoung jie to do that? You’re friend with her, right jie?”

Ahyoung froze when Chenle asks her, as she looks up.

“N-no, we’re not that close actually. Not anymore”

Ahyoung bit her lips, as she looks down, continue eating.

“Something happened, huh?”

Xiaojun asks, frowning as the lady looks at him.

“I’ll tell you about it, later”

She says, glancing at Lucas. Xiaojun nods his head, understand that Ahyoung doesn’t want to talk about it with the other boys around as Lucas is a close friend with Yuqi.

“Noona, are you okay? You caught on another rumour with Minjae hyung”

Jaemin asks carefully, glancing at Xiaojun. Ahyoung scoffs, leaning her head on Xiaojun’s shoulder.

“No, I’m not okay. I’m at the stage where I don’t feel the need to explain that I have nothing with Minjae sunbaenim. The reporter seriously doesn’t have any other things to do, why are they pestering me as if they really want me to date him, urghh”

Xiaojun just smiles, while the lady leans on him, complaining non-stop. Jungwoo chuckles, standing up as he already finishes eating, taking Ahyoung’s plates along with him.

“Were you two together that time?”

Jaehyun asks, as Ahyoung shakes her head.

“No, Donghyun oppa is there too. It was a great timing that they caught us together when oppa went to the washroom”

She answers rolling her eyes, Jaemin grins at the lady.

“Now, I’m starting to regret that I accept his coffee offer”

“Be nice, Ahyoung”

Ahyoung looks up as Doyoung walks in the living room, making himself comfortable on the couch.

“Well, that’s nice, I think. Too nice that we end up getting in a scandal”

Doyoung knock Ahyoung’s head, the lady groans, glaring at her brother. Winwin just chuckles, as the two siblings bickered.

“But, why don’t you try date him? Hyung says he is interested in you”

Ahyoung made a face, taking a sip of her drink.

“No way, too cliché. Dating a co-worker, I don’t want that”

“Whatever you say, princess”

Doyoung shakes his head, as he focuses on the movie.

 

“Rock, paper, scissors”

The younger ones were playing it to decide who’s gonna wash the dishes. Ahyoung curse as she lost in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter