001

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author note: 

Normal - korean

Italic - english

Bold - mandarin 

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Good job, Ahyoung shii” the director said, as Ahyoung bowed, thanking him. She straight away walk to her waiting room, to remove her makeup and change her clothes.

“I’ll get going, oppa, unnie” Ahyoung bid goodbye to her managers as her manager oppa hand her car key. Ahyoung starts her car, and drive straight to her best friend’s dorm.

“I’m here” Ahyoung said as soon as her best friend pick up the phone.

“Coming” her best friend said, as he ends the call. Ahyoung stares at her phone dumbfounded, as she hisses.

“Brat” she shook her head, as Rocky sit on the passenger seat.

“Hey, you should thank me that I sacrifice my off days, to accompany you” Rocky rolled his eyes, as Ahyoung grins, pinching his cheek.

“Thank you, Minhyuk-ah” she grins as she drove away from the building.

 

“Oh noona, long time no see” Haechan grins widely as he hugs Ahyoung who walk into the dream’s dorm. Jeno grins at Ahyoung as he takes the take-away fried chicken from her. Ahyoung pats Jisung’s head then took a seat beside him.

“Here, I heard your phone were destroyed yesterday” Ahyoung grins as she hands the black iphone11pro box to Jisung. The boy glares at Chenle, who’s avoiding his eye-contact knowing that he’s been caught red-handed.

“I ask you to keep it a secret, right?” Jisung hisses as he pinches Chenle’s thigh who’s accidently shout at the pain making the older sister looks up from her chicken.

“Oii, it’s not his fault. I’m the one who asks him to tell me, since you said you wouldn’t change your phone until it can’t be use anymore” Ahyoung pinches his cheek as the boy pouts at her.

“But this is too much, noona. I already receive many things from you”

“I told you guys to stop saying that things, right? I don’t have anyone to spoil except for you babies. And I’m sorry if the phone doesn’t suit your taste, Minhyuk helps me choose that” Ahyoung playfully pull Jisung’s ear as the latter whines, grabbing his red ear.

“I love it, noona. Thank you” Jisung smiles shyly as Ahyoung pats his head, gesturing for the boy to continue eating.

“Where’s Renjun?” Ahyoung asks as she notices the small boy aren’t there with them.

“Dj-ing” Jaemin answers her, as the latter nods her head. They froze when they heard someone’s entering the passcode to the dorm. Ahyoung looks at them, furrowing her eyebrows, as she looks at Jisung’s scared eyes, knowing he was afraid of the sasaeng fans, she turns to Haechan.

“Were you guys expecting someone other than me?” Haechan shakes his head.

“Hello, my babies” the dreamies and Ahyoung let out a relief sighs, looking at the one who ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter