015

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haechan grins, taking a seat beside Renjun. Renjun looks at him weirdly, asking the latter what’s wrong.

“Did you read the article? Noona’s name is no 1 on naver search” Renjun furrowed his eyebrows, leaning to look at the phone screen.

“Hmm? What article?” He gasps when he reads the article, then he and Haechan looks at each other for a second, before bursting on laugh.

“Isn’t this too ironic? The ex and the guy who’s crushing on noona?” Renjun says, while laughing, the remaining dreamies comes in the living room when they heard the two boys’ laughter.

“Why? What happened? What are you two so happy about?” Chenle asks Renjun, as he nudges the older boy. Renjun takes a deep breath to calm himself from the laughter before showing the article to the others.

“Heol, daebak. Eunwoo hyung and Jaebum hyung? Xiaojun hyung must be frustrated right now” Jaemin commented, as he giggled with Jeno.

Jisung looks puzzled though.

“Why would Xiaojun hyung get frustrated?” Haechan sighs, patting Jisung’s head.

“Aigoo makdoong-ah, it’s because noona is filming with her ex and the guy who’s crushing on her”

“Eh? I know who’s her ex, but who’s the one crushing on noona? Is Jaebum still likes noona?” Jisung squeaked when Chenle flicked his forehead.

“No, you idiot. It’s Eunwoo hyung” Renjun laugh when Jisung’s face looks more confused.

“Eunwoo hyung…….likes Ahyoung noona? How did you know?” Haechan snickered at the young boy, shaking his head in disapproving.

“I bet you and Ahyoung noona is the only one who doesn’t know about it. Aigoo, so frustrating”

 

Rocky sighs, as he just listens to his friend’s rumbling about her new drama.

“Why? Why did I decide to audition for that drama? Minhyuk-ahhh, save me” Ahyoung whines, she wants to choke herself to death when she knows JB is the second lead male.

“Just be professional, it’s not a big of problem. You told me the other day when you bump into him, he acts just natural. Then, you should do the same things”

“It’s too awkward, how do I face him?” “You two break up in a good term, right? Then it should be okay. It’ll be fine, I’m sure hyung will not do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable. Plus, there’s Eunwoo hyung too, I’m sure you can do this well”

Ahyoung fakes a cry, but Rocky just shrugs her off.

“I need to go now, bye” “Aish, you ditched me for your girlfriend now? Say hi to Eunha unnie for me”

Rocky rolls his eyes, and smirks. “Just call Xiaojun if you need to rumbles more, I’m ending the call”

Ahyoung pouts when the calls ended, she thinks for a bit before deciding to call Xiaojun. The latter answers the call after 3 rings.

“Hey”

“Hey, are you free right now?”

“Hmm, just ended the rehearsal. Why?”

“Do you want to grab for a drink with me?”

“Okay, let’s meet at our usual café”

 

Xiaojun chuckles, listening to Ahyoung’s nonstop rumbling as the lady drinks a cup of soju from time to time. He then leans in to wipe the lady’s lips, Ahyoung remains unbothered since she’s used to it. NCT members has babies her too much.

“I’m pretty sure the filming will be just fine. You said that you know most of the cast there, right?”

Ahyoung nods her head, taking a bite of the chicken popcorn.

“Then, there’s nothing to worried about. Don’t think too much, you told me that JB sunbaenim was your friend before you two starts dating right, then just acts natural, be friend with him just before you start to date each other”

“Ahh, that’s right. Maybe, I should just do that, right? I’m overthinking again, aigoo”

Ahyoung nods in acknowledgement, Xiaojun smiles at her, taking a sip of the soju.

“You’re leaving for China tomorrow, right?” Xiaojun nods, pouring the drink on Ahyoung’s cup.

“Make sure you eat well, don’t overwork yourself” Xiaojun smiles at the lady’s usual nagging, nodding his head obediently.

“Take care of yourself too, Youngie. Don’t go out alone, anything happens, you know you can call me anytime, right?” Ahyoung grins, nodding her head.

“Did you meet Eunha sunbaenim yet?” Xiaojun sets the plate of chicken closer to Ahyoung, Ahyoung shakes her head.

“Not yet, we couldn’t exactly find a right date to meet each other, though I really want to meet unnie. I’m so glad that Minhyuk finally has the courage to talk to her. He’s been rambling nonstop to me about his crush to her, aigoo”

Xiaojun couldn’t hide his relief that he smiles widely, making Ahyoung laugh at his expression.

“What are you so happy about?”

“Just” Xiaojun grins, gesturing the lady to continue eating.

 

The dreamies opens the door and let Ahyoung in as they walk to Haechan’s room. The boy is sleeping deeply, covered with his comforter. His forehead was covered in sweat, and he was breathing heavily.

Ahyoung sits at the edge of the bed carefully, Haechan’s hair.

“When did he starts getting sick?” Ahyoung asks, looking at Jisung and Renjun. She frowns when Jisung cough.

“This evening, he says he feels a headache, so manager hyung asks him to rest at the dorm. I realized that he was feverish when I checked up on him the moment we arrived”

Renjun says, Ahyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter