019

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, what are you doing, not sleeping at this hour?"

Ahyoung nags when she comes across Jisung and Chenle at the living room. The two grins, following her to the kitchen.

"We are hungry too, jie, we decided to stay up since Kun ma text that he's coming over. Might as well ask him to prepare the food for us"

Kun shakes his head, listening to the younger's comment as the two immediately asks him to prepare the food soon as he steps in the dorm.

"Hurry up and eat, the food will be cold sooner"

Kun commented, gesturing them to start eating. Kun then takes a seat, observing Ahyoung and Xiaojun. He notices that she has become more cautious around Xiaojun. 

'Maybe it was a bad idea that Jun confesses to her. She's starts to become awkward with him, though she tries hard not to' Kun thought, noticing the way Ahyoung becomes bewildered whenever Xiaojun puts the side dishes into her plate.

'Maybe, I should watch the way she acts around the other guy' Kun smiles a bit, reminding himself to talk about this with Doyoung.

Kun shakes his head at Ahyoung and smiles when the lady notices he's been staring at her. Ahyoung raises her eyebrow, and shrugs it off, continue to feast on her food.

 

Ahyoung lets out a heavy sigh as she reread the text she just receive, that one text just makes her peaceful day become complicated.

'I hope you don't overthink my confession, Ahyoung-ah. I didn't expect you to answers it in the first place, it makes me in ease when i finally lets out the feelings i've been kept for so long. Don't think too much, i'm still your oppa, so don't be awkward with me okay'

'You just makes everything awkward and complicated, oppa, now how do i hang out with you and the boys without feeling awkward?' Ahyoung lets out another sigh, knocking her head with her knuckles in frustration.

She literally starting to hate herself for coming into such a mess, and she hates her disability of hiding her true feelings. It will be not long before her brother starts to sense something was wrong, or maybe he already senses it, but just choose to ignore it.

She starts to remember all the memories she had with all the NCT members, and ends up feels more miserable.

'No, I can't ruin their relationship they've build within years. They're not just a groupmate, they're family. I can't just meddle in and messes up everything'

Ahyoung bits her trembling lips, holding back her tears at the thought of her precious boys fighting because of her.

 

"Mark-ya, did Ahyoung text you these days?"

Mark shakes his head at Doyoung's question, finally realising that it's been a while since he hangs out with the lady as 127 has been busy preparing for the comeback. 

"Why, hyung?"

Doyoung sighs, showing his text with Ahyoung to the younger. It shows how Ahyoung seems to ditch any topic related to NCT.

"Did something happened to her with one of us? She just changes the topic whenever we're about to talk about NCT"

Mark frowns, thinking hard about the reason. He gasps, remembering what Hendery told him days ago. He moves closer to Doyoung and whispers to the older.

"Hyung, they confess to her. Both of them"

Doyoung sighs, rolling his eyes knowing his younger sister's behaviour. 

"No wonder, Jeno's been telling me that it was hard to ask her to hang out too"

Doyoung shakes his head, devastated on how to approach h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter