004

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Ahyoung” Ahyoung looks up and smiles at Baekhyun who’s walking to her. They were having the first practice for their collaborative stages.

“You’re late, oppa” Baekhyun chuckles, patting Ahyoung’s head. He was glad that he and Ahyoung has modelling together in the past along with other EXO members, so the situation was not too awkward and suffocating.

“Aren’t you tired, oppa? What should we do with your dark circle?” Ahyoung tease the older boy as the other boy knock her head, playfully.

“We could say the same things to you, Ahyoung” he answers, pinching the younger girl’s cheek.

“Oh, you’re 1st in the Naver search, Ahyoung-ah” Ahyoung’s manager walks to her, showing the article where Ahyoung was seen entering SM company’s building.

“Heol, it’s an honor to work with top star, Kang Ahyoung-shii” Baekhyun bows at her making Ahyoung push him away, laughing.

“Stop it, million-seller shii” Ahyoung wriggles her eyebrows making Baekhyun laugh at her cheekiness.

 

“Oh, baby” Ten grin brightly at Ahyoung who’s walking inside the SuperM with Baekhyun.

Ahyoung cringes as she fakes a puke to tease the older man. She greets the NCT boys with a hug, and give a bow to Taemin and Kai.

It was a well-known fact to the SM artist that she was close to the NCT members, but no one knows that she was Doyoung’s sister. She couldn’t take the risk if someone accidently tells that to someone else.

“How’re you doing?” Ahyoung hugs Taeyong’s waist after Mark takes the take-out tteokkbokki from her hands.

“Practicing and practicing, since the tour will be start soon” Ahyoung pouts at the older man, noticing the dark circle that forms on one of her favourite oppa’s eyes.

“You look tired. Don’t work too hard, TY oppa” Ahyoung pats Taeyong’s back, taking a seat beside the SuperM members who’s already feasting on the tteokkbokki.

“I could say the same things to you, Youngie. Don’t overwork yourself too much, okay” Ahyoung nod her head, leaning on Taeyong’s hands that were her hair.

“Has the practice end?” Lucas shook his head, hands leaning to wipe the sauce on Ahyoung’s chin. Taemin was fascinated by the fact that the girl stays unbothered by the action.

Any girl would fluster or even blush when someone as good looking as Lucas do that, but Ahyoung does not even bat an eye about it. Then, he saw the way she comfortably leaning on Mark’s back, munching on the tteokkbokki carelessly, not even minding the fact that she’s the only girl in the practice room.

He likes the way she does not mind her surrounding, and just being her own self. Now, he sees the reason why she’s one of the Korean’s favourite artist. He laughs when Ten scold the girl, asking her to at least sit like a girl.

“Why? It’s just you guys” she whines when Ten close the gap of her legs since she was sitting with her legs apart.

“You notice that there’s Taemin hyung, Kai hyung and Baekhyun hyung too, right?” Ten asks, the girl turns to the three guys.

“You guys didn’t mind me, right?” Kai smiles, shaking his head.

“See? They don’t mind, and you know that i’m not a girly girl” Ahyoung stuck her tongue towards Ten, then grins when the guy feeds him the kimbap.

“So, how did you guys get close to each other?” Baekhyun suddenly asks, making Ahyoung and the NCT boys looks at each other.

“Oh, Ahyoung and I were in the same class, and we get closer after practicing dance together. We practice together with Ahyoung’s friend, Rocky. You know him, right hyung?” Mark explains as Taemin, Baekhyun and Kai nods their head.

“And sometimes, the dreamies joins us, so Ahyoung get closer to them. It was easy for them to get close with Ahyoung, since as you can see, she acts like a boy rather than a lady” Mark winces in pain, when he feels Ahyoung pinch his back.

“I’m just kidding, you know” Mark whines, rubbing his sore spot.

“Are you going for the dream show?” Taeyong asks, shifting the topic quickly before one of them accidently spill the secret.

“Yes, of course. Haechan threat to block me in Kakaotalk, if I didn’t go to the show. You know how he hold grudge. Aren’t you guys going?”

“We can’t make it to the show, since we’re doing the tour the exact date of the show” Mark says, looking upset.

“It’s okay, they will understand. They don’t need you that bad actually, since they have me” Ahyoung laughs when Mark turns to glare at her.

“Grumpy”

 

“Ahyoung-shii, you’re here” NCT dream’s manager greet Ahyoung when he saw the girl walks in the dreamies’ waiting room. Ahyoung bows at him, looking around her finding the boys were getting ready for the show.

She lays down on the couch, sighing.

“Noona”

Jisung puts a cup of coffee on the table, nudging Ahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter