011

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung wear Renjun’s cap that the young boy hands to her before he starts practicing, looking down to her phone, praying that her ex won’t notice her.

Seeing the dreamies glancing teasingly towards her, makes her wants to knock them down. Jaebeom must have notices their gesture as he turns his head towards the direction.

A smile crept on his lips when he notices Ahyoung trying hard to make herself unnoticed by him.

“Annyeong, Ahyoung-ah”

He greets the lady, making his way towards her. He lets out a soft chuckled when he overheard Ahyoung curses under her breath.

Ahyoung hesitantly lift her head up, smiling awkwardly to him.

“O-oh, annyeong, oppa”

“What are you doing here? Are you doing a collaborative stage with them, too?”

Ahyoung just wants the couch to swallow her down when JB takes a seat beside her. She shakes her head, looking down as she plays with her finger.

“Eyy~ I told you not to be awkward with me, right? I’m still the same Jaebeom oppa to you”

Ahyoung smiles stiffly, still feeling awkward with the older man. The two was a good friend to each other, before they begin dating each other for about a year in 2017. Ahyoung knows him through Doyoung, since her older brother works together with Jinyoung.

They break up in a good term, but Ahyoung being the usual awkward herself, she still feels cautious being around Jaebeom.

“Now, I’m starting to doubt my decision breaking up with you”

Jaebeom says, Ahyoung’s eyes widened, turning her head to the man.

“Don’t jokes around like that”

Ahyoung hisses softly, slapping JB’s arms. The man chuckles, ruffling the younger lady’s hair.

“Loosen up. I still want to be a good oppa to you”

Ahyoung bits her lips, nodding her head. Seeing the gesture, Jaebeom lets out a soft smile, turning his head towards his juniors who starts practicing.

 

“Don’t tease me~”

Ahyoung whines, pinching Chenle’s arms who shrieked in response. Dreamies were teasing her nonstop since they leave the practice room, about Ahyoung being a shy girl when JB comes in the room.

“It’s been a long time since I saw lady Ahyoung jie comes out”

Ahyoung puts Renjun in a headlock, when he says that, making the younger boy groans, struggling to free himself.

“I’m a lady, okay” “Well, you don’t act like one”

Renjun apologizes quickly when Ahyoung tighten her grip on his neck. He taps on Ahyoung’s arms, the lady warns him before letting him go.

Ahyoung sulked, making her way to Jaemin who puts his arms around her shoulder immediately. Ahyoung huffed, ignoring Renjun who’s walking beside them. Jeno and Jisung chuckles at them, occasionally smile at the staff who greets them

“Eyyy~ Don’t be mad, jie. You can’t be mad at us for a long time, so why waste your energy? You should be thankful Lee Donghyuck is not here, he will tease you more than I did”

Renjun nudges her playfully, as they making their way to the waiting car. Ahyoung rolling her eyes, didn’t make any comments on it, since it’s the truth. She might have a misunderstanding or quarrel with the older members of NCT but she could never fight or get mad at the younger for long.

 

Ahyoung roll her eyes when Johnny walks in the practice room with Doyoung, greeting Baekhyun with a hug. Ahyoung’s back with practicing as her two weeks breaks end. But the NCT members still with their protective side, not letting the lady to go anywhere alone.

“I can go back on my own”

Baekhyun chuckles when he heard Ahyoung mutters in annoyance. Doyoung ignores the lady’s complain, picking up her bag, Ahyoung bows her head to Baekhyun as the three walks out the practice room.

The three walks in the café, to buy themselves a beverage. Ahyoung looks around as they wait, halting when she meets eyes with someone outside the café. The eyes were oddly familiar to her, and she frowns when the person immediately hid himself, noticing Ahyoung staring at his way.

“Kim Ahyoung”

Ahyoung snapped out of her thought, turning her attention to Doyoung who hands her drink. She realized that she was lost in her thought, when she glanced at Doyoung’s worried face. Johnny asks her if something’s wrong and Ahyoung was debating to ask the question or not.

She sighs, she couldn’t ignore the feeling of uneasiness she was feeling. But she was not ready to face it if her assumption was right.

“Oppa”

Doyoung and Johnny hums, taking a sip of their drinks as they walk to the parking lot. Ahyoung bits her lips, still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter