010

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll be sleeping here, in Ten's room as he's sleeping alone. Is that okay?"

Ahyoung looks at Xiaojun as they enter the room. Xiaojun puts down Ahyoung's luggage on the bed.

"What about Ten ge?"

"He'll be sleeping with Kun ge, Ge used to sleep with manager hyung, but he moves out long ago. So Kun ge's been sleeping alone ever since"

"Sorry, I'm being a nuisance towards you guys"

Ahyoung bit her lips, feeling guilty. Xiaojun sighs, pulling the lady into a hug.

"I told you to stop saying that. We were all feeling guilty because we failed to protect you. I'm sorry"

Ahyoung shakes her head, leaning her head on Xiaojun's chest.

"Things were bound to happen. I'm fine now"

 

Ahyoung walks in the living room, sitting between Hendery and Lucas. 

Hendery smiles at her, pulling her head to place it on his shoulder.

"I'll protect you, we'll protect you. You'll be fine"

Hendery says, looking at Xiaojun who's sitting across of them. Xiaojun lets out a small smile, turning his attention to the television.

"Thank you, Guanheng"

"Chenle told me they'll be sleeping in our dorm when they arrive in Korea"

Ahyoung looks up, swallowing the apple before she speaks.

"Huh? Why?"

"They said they miss you"

Ahyoung snickered, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Seriously?"

"Of course, it's because they worried about you, jie. Renjun's been texting me nonstop to asks about you"

Ahyoung shakes her head at the protectiveness of the younger men towards her.

 

"30 minutes break"

The choreography announces, as the boys plopped down on the floor.

"Ahyoung-ah, do you want anything? I'll be going to the convenience store"

Ahyoung looks up from her laptop, smiling at Ten. Winwin sits beside her on the floor, panting hardly. He smiles when Ahyoung hands him the water bottle.

"Snacks"

Ten chuckles, nods his head, and walks out of the room with Xiaojun and Kun. 

"Thank you, gege~"

Ahyoung chuckles, watching Hendery and Yangyang goofing around together, as they were dancing to 'Wow' song.

She puts away her laptop, placing it on the floor as she joins them dancing.

"I was hoping maybe one day we could have a collaborative stage with 99 liner"

Ahyoung says to Hendery, who nods his head.

"That'll be great"

"Let's make a dance video together, i'll post it on my instagram"

Ahyoung grins widely, taking her phone, giving it to Winwin as she asks him to record the video. She then walks towards Lucas, who's laying down on the floor, playing with his phone.

Ahyoung grabs his hand, pulling him to sit up, ignoring his whiny groans.

"Let's dance together, Xuxi"

"I'm lazy"

"Ya~ hurry up"

Ahyoung whines at him, Lucas sighs, giving up as he lets her pull him to stand up.

Ahyoung grins, pulling him to the center of the practice room as they dance together.

 

"I was really shocked when I saw him lost his temper the other day. Isn't it the first time we saw him get angry?"

Kun says, as he and Ten watch Xiaojun picking snacks for Ahyoung.

Ten smirks, nodding his head.

Flashback

Xiaojun's jaw clenched, as he enters the office along with Kun, Ten and Winwin. The owner stands up, bowing at him, recognizing the singer. Xiaojun lets out a bitter smile, bowing back at the owner, before taking a seat beside Kun.

"May I help you, sir?" 

"May I ask you, what is the problem with the security in your building?"

Kun notices how the owner looks confused and tensed when he heard the words Xiaojun's says. Xiaojun's voice and eyes are cold and angry.

Ten glances at Xiaojun, noticing the way he was trying to keep himself cool, and his fist curled fiercely.

"Yes? W-what do you mean?"

The apartment's owner asks carefully, worried his question will pissed the man more.

"Didn't you hear that actress Kim Ahyoung was attacked by a sasaeng, in your apartment buildings? She was attacked because of your loose security"

Winwin tensed, noticing Xiaojun's voice seems to be colder and colder as he utters t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter