025

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung runs to his brother as soon as he catches his figure at the emergency ward. The hyung lines (94-96 liners) of NCT including Xiaojun follow behind him, greeting the Kims parents.

Taeyong hold Mrs Kim hands, trying to comfort the worried mother. Kun glances at Rocky, Mina and Yeri that had their head down, Mina was hugging Yeri, trying to calm the lady down as she was crying hard.

"What happened?" Doyoung asks, glancing at Minki, who were waiting silently and anxiously.

"Xiaojun's sasaeng" Gongmyung answers in quiet voice. Ten and Yuta froze, Johnny clenches his fist. Taeil lets out a sigh. Xiaojun was horrified by it, takes a step back, letting out a shaky breath. Kun who notices that walks to the younger man, pulling him into a tight hug.

Doyoung lets out a heavy breath, sitting down on one of the seats as he starting to feel his knees weaken.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault" Minki speaks up, Doyoung looks at him. 

"What happened actually? Tell me in details"

"Someone's bumps into ahgashi, her hot drink spills on her hand, so I rush inside the cafe to grab some tissue. When I came out, the sasaeng was holding on ahgashi, I pulled her away from ahgashi, but it was too late. Ahgashi already been stabbed"

Minki looks down at his feet, feeling regret that he failed to protect Ahyoung. Doyoung sighs, his hands were trembling hard, he was scared. Too scared of any possibility that he might lose his sister. 

"Oppa, I was at the police station earlier with Chan and Minhyuk. It turns out that sasaeng follows Ahyoung in L.A. And she was the one who hands in the photos of Ahyoung with Jaebum sunbaenim and Eunwoo oppa to the reporter"

Doyoung shakes his head in regret at Mina's words. He should've known since the day Ahyoung receive that threat message. 

"And I think she's the one that cause raged to their fans, that they decided to attack her the other day"

All of them looks at Yeri as soon as she finished say it. Yeri gasps and bit her lips, realizing what she had done, Mina's eyes widen, glaring at Yeri.

"Kim Yerim" Mina called out her name with a look of warning, Yeri mouth an apologize, Mina just shakes her head as the damage has been done.

"What attack?" Rocky speaks up, looking at the two ladies. Mina sighs, before answering him.

"Ahyoung was attacked the day before yesterday, by Eunwoo oppa's fans. She was on her way to the her apartment when a group of girls ambushes her with curses and insults, then they starts to throw eggs to her. The attack was stop when some passerby notices them"

"Why didn't you girls tell me about this?" Rocky frowns, trying hard to control his anger. 

"Ahyoung told us not to, she said that you guys already busy with the comeback preparation, she doesn't want to add another problem"

Yeri said, Taeyong and Taeil sighs, feeling helpless. Ten glances at Xiaojun who stays silent in Kun's embrace.

Taeyong pulls Mrs Kim into his embrace when the Kims mother starts sobbing.

Gongmyung bolts up from his seat when the doctor comes out from the emergency ward.

"How is she?" He asks, the doctor lets out a smile, patting the young man's shoulder.

"She has stabilize, it was glad that she wasn't stabbed on crucial part of her body. She'll get better with some rest"

The doctor explains calmly, Mr Kim thanks the doctor, and bows at him. The doctor smiles, and bows back before walking away.

 

Ahyoung's eyes flickered open, she lets out a sigh. Looking around her ward, she found her parents sleeping on the couch, Gongmyung were resting his head on the bed, holding her hand tight.

She looks at her left side, finding Doyoung who's on his phone. He looks up when he notices some movement, rushing to Ahyoung when he realizes that she has waken up.

Running his hand through Ahyoung's hair, he reaches to hold his sister's hand tight. His face shows an obvious worried and panic.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel hurt anywhere?" He asks in rush, Ahyoung shakes her head weakly.

"Princess" Gongmyung yelled when he noticed that Ahyoung has waken up, his shout makes their parents to wakes up too. 

Both of them rushes to their only daughter's side, checking if she's still hurting. 

"My baby" Mrs Kim hugs Ahyoung's face tight, suffocating the lady. Ahyoung flinches when her mother accidently tap on her wounded waist.

Her mother pulls away, apologize to her in panic. Ahyoung chuckles, shaking her head, telling her mother that it was fine.

"How are you feeling?" Mrs Kim asks, running her hands through Ahyoung's hair.

Ahyoung gulps, feeling aching all over her body.

"Quite good" She stretches her hand, wincing when she feels something throbbing on her waist.

"Careful,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter