002

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo, this is Haechan Cam, with a viewer rating of 37.5%” Ahyoung looks up when she hears Haechan’s voice, then she smiles when she notices that the boys are filming a video for nctzens. The boys were filming the video with a quite distance from her to avoid her getting caught in the camera, although it was well known to Ahyoung’s fans that they were sharing a waiting room.

She closes her eyes as she leans her back on the couch comfortably, feeling tired because of her schedule as an actress and solo singer. It was hard for her sometimes, but she loves the things she does for work, so she was fine with it. Though her brothers always remind her that it was okay to take a break if it is too much for her to handle.

She opens her eyes when someone take a seat beside her. She smiles when Jaemin leans his head on her shoulder.

“Are you done filming the video? I don’t want to get killed by your fans” Ahyoung jokes as Jaemin shakes his head, denying that his fans would hurt someone that he loves dearly.

“Are you tired, noona? You just get back from shooting, right?”

Ahyoung sighs as she leans her head on Jaemin’s head.

“I feel too tired, but at least I got you guys to boost up my energy” Ahyoung says making Chenle who’s sitting in front of them grins.

“Just tell us, when you’re tired, noona. We’ll be there, to cheer you up” Chenle said as Ahyoung smiles softly at him.

“Thank you, Lele”

 

“Hello? Oh, oppa wae?” Ahyoung asks as she picks up the call from Johnny.

“Are you coming for the movie night?” the NCT members are having 3 days off due to the public holidays, except for the SuperM members.

“Yeah, I’ll be there soon, with Doyoung oppa”

“Okay, bring your plushies along since we’re having a sleepover~”

“You know you’ll be a dead meat if Gongmyung oppa knows i’m having a sleepover with 16 grown-up men”

“I’ll protect you, baby girl. Don’t worry” Ahyoung laughs at his cheekiness, and rolls her eyes.

“Oh, just shut up. I’ll meet you there”

 

“AHYOUNG AHHHH” Ahyoung flinches as she was crash into a hug by Hendery. She groans as Hendery tighten the hug, leaving her no space to breath.

“Oii oii Huang Guanheng, let the girl breath” Kun said, as he pulls Hendery away from Ahyoung. Doyoung shook his head as he walks into the 127’s living room where the other 14 members were comfortably watching the tv with some of them sitting on the couch, and some laying down on the mattress that has been spread on the floor.

“What’s movie will we be watching?” Ahyoung asks as she took a seat between Xiaojun and Winwin. Jaehyun hands her the snacks and jellies as she leans her head on Winwin’s arms.

“The hole in the ground” Jaehyun chuckles when Ahyoung’s face looks disgusted.

“I saw the trailer, bro. The movie is so damn disturbing. And do you think Jisung can watch the movie until the end?” Jisung whines as he heard Ahyoung’s teasing words. Ahyoung smiles as she leans towards Xiaojun to pinch Jisung’s cheek. Xiaojun clears his throat, as he turns his eyes to the television.

Winwin scoffs, as he notices Xiaojun’s face.

“You’re being too obvious, Dejun” Xiaojun’s eyes widen when he heard Winwin’s words.

“Hey, don’t speak mandarin in front of me. It feels like you’re talking bad about me” Ahyoung frowns as she looks at Winwin.

“Nothing, just about you being too oblivious”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter