022

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung groans in tiredness, pushing the door open as she drags herself inside the dorm. She flops herself on the couch beside Hendery, who shakes his head at his tired friend.

Hendery stands up before making his way to the kitchen to makes Ahyoung her favourite hot chocolate. Yangyang grins, making himself comfortable on the floor by the couch.

Ahyoung who notices Hendery, lays her body down on the couch, closing her eyes, putting her arm over her eyes. Kun who just walks out of his room halts when he notices the lady's figure.

"Ahyoung-ah"

Kun calls her out softly, Ahyoung opens her eyes, smiling tiredly at Kun. Kun run his hands smoothly on her hair, as Ahyoung sighs by the comfort.

"Have you eaten yet? Did you just got back from your schedule?"

"I'm hungry"

Ahyoung replies tiredly, as Kun nods his head, telling the lady that he would prepared the food. Ahyoung flinches when Hendery comes back, patting hard on her back, asking her to sit straight.

Ahyoung whines, sitting up with Yangyang's help. Yangyang chuckles when Ahyoung leans closer to Hendery, bitting his arm. 

Hendery shouts in pain, making Xiaojun and Ten walks out of their room, shocked by the scream.

"Why? What happened?"

Ten asks, panic was written all over his face. Xiaojun just chuckles, as he realizes what happened when he notices Hendery was rubbing his arms, he was pouting. He walks closer to them, then takes a seat beside Yangyang on the floor, leaning his head on Ahyoung's knees.

"Geez, you scared me, Youngie"

Ten dramatically puts his hand on his chest, Ahyoung roll her eyes at the dramatic man. She grins, as she rubs Hendery's arm, apologizing softly. Hendery snickers, pushing the lady away, as he turns his attention back on the television.

Ahyoung hisses at him, punching the same arm hard. Hendery flinches and whines, as he rubs his arm.

"Stop it, it hurts"

Hendery whines, faking a cry as Yangyang shakes his head, wondering who's the real maknae here.

Kun walks out of the kitchen, halting when he saw Xiaojun and Ahyoung, comfortable talking with each other, with Xiaojun resting his head comfortably on Ahyoung's knees.

He grins widely, before calling them to come eat.

 

Ahyoung puts the box she was holding on the table with a trembling hands, before she leans her head on the couch. She stares blankly at the card, not sure what she's supposed to do.

She notices the box that was placed on the floor in front of her Apgujeong apartment. Thinking it was her neighbour's gift for her, she opens it without suspicion, but it turns out a box given from NCT's angry fans. 

Inside the box was a pictures of her and Xiaojun during their coffee date, her face was scratch with a knife, and there's a red warning telling her to stay away from him. Together with it, a picture of her with Jaehyun when they were leaving after Inkigayo's schedule.

She took a deep breath before calling Rocky. She almost broke in tears when Rocky answers the call, before she tells him what happened.

 

Eunwoo places the cup of hot chocolate in front of Ahyoung, Ahyoung thanks him softly, her voice was rough. 

"What are you going to do with this? Let's report to the police"

Rocky stands up, pulling Ahyoung's hands to stand, but the lady pulls her hands back. Tugging on his shirt, telling him to sit back down.

"This is nothing. I don't think the police will bother with small threat like this"

"Kim Ahyoung" Rocky calls her name out with stern voice, Eunwoo pats his shoulder, asking the younger man to calm down.

"I'm calling you, because I want you to drive me to my parents home. My hands were trembling hard that I don't think I can drive safely"

Ahyoung glances at Eunwoo briefly.

"I never thought you would come along with Eunwoo oppa"

Rocky glances at his hyung, Eunwoo smiles softly before explaining.

"He left in rush while we're practicing for our duo performance. And the last time he left like that was when you were attacked. So, I got worried"

Eunwoo says, Ahyoung nods her head, apologizing if she offends him with her words. Eunwoo pats her head, telling her that it was okay.

"I guess you're asking me to kept this as a secret because you're calling me instead of Donghyun and Dongyoung hyung"

Rocky glares at Ahyoung who just grins sheepishly at him.

"Nope, I'll tell them about this. I'm not going to let anything happens to you again. Your father will kill me if I keep secret from him again"

Ahyoung whines, but keep quiet when she knows that whatever she does will not affect him. 

"He's right, Ahyoung-ah. There's no use of keeping this as a secret. Your family will be more upset if you don't tell them"

Ahyoung just nods her head at Eunwoo's words, as they prepared to leave th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter