012

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just because your little crush on Lucas doesn't work, don't go around messing with me"

Xiaojun halts, not expecting the fact. He now finally understands why Yuqi despise Ahyoung. Yuqi’s froze, her hands trembles when she heard Ahyoung’s words. She feels that Ahyoung was trying to humiliates her in front of Xiaojun.

“You”

She hisses, Ahyoung still have the smirk on her lips. She looks at Yuqi’s eyes, challenging the girl.

“Why? You think I would play the nice girl and let you say what you want? You think I never know about your little crush towards Xuxi?”

Ahyoung chuckles at Yuqi’s face who looks like she wants to explode. Rocky sighs, tugging on Ahyoung’s hands, but the lady just continue ignoring him. He knows she is on her full angry mode since the two girls provoke her.

“You know what, I could actually help you out with Xuxi, but seeing how you behave right now, jealous, full of envies of the fact he is close to me, I’m having a second thought about it. I think he deserve more than being with you”

Xiaojun stays silent, just watching over Ahyoung. No, he’s not gonna try to stop the lady, he knows she’s been holding her anger and frustration alone, and for a long time. Tzuyu and Yuqi also needs to know their fault.

“Did you say something bad about me to him?”

Yuqi’s voice an octave higher, her face turning red. She was thinking that her future with Lucas was totally gone if Ahyoung told bad things about her to Lucas.

“What? You think I’m like your little friend?”

Ahyoung snickers, eyeing Tzuyu who’s still glaring at her.

“What are you trying to say? Now you want to put all the blame on me?”

Tzuyu asks, making Ahyoung roll her eyes.

“Do you really think I’m stupid, don’t you? You think I don’t know you’re the one who told Yuqi that I don’t like you being friend with her? You lie about me talking bad about her, about you. Too bad for me, because Yuqi believe in that”

Yuqi roll her eyes, Ahyoung feels her heart ache inwardly when she notices Yuqi doesn’t believe in her word. Ahyoung ignore her heartache, turning back at Tzuyu, taking a step closer to the girl. Rocky looks at the girl worriedly.

“And one thing, I also know that you’re the one who talks bad about me at Jeongyeon. You told her that I was jealous of her, so I decided to flirt with my brother, which is super gross, because I want him for myself”

Tzuyu feels her body’s trembling, when she heard Ahyoung’s words. She realises that Ahyoung’s been knowing all of these.

“Aren’t all the things I said was the truth? Well, maybe not with Gongmyung opp-“

“Don’t you ing dare call my brother’s name with your filthy mouth”

Sanha flinched when Ahyoung snapped. Xiaojun’s brows meets when he notices the way Ahyoung curls her fingers up tightly. He steps closer, reaching to softly uncurls her fingers and held her hands. He sighs inwardly, when he feels she held his hands back tight almost immediately.

Tzuyu don’t even bat an eyelash as she snickers, proceed with her words as if Ahyoung never snapped at her.

“You are a flirt, Ahyoung. That’s the truth. People’s been knowing the fact, that you flirt and seduce with many guys. I bet you’ve lost count of guys’ that you’ve slept with, I bet Rocky is your firs-“

The people around halts, when a loud slap being heard at the cafeteria, turns their head at them. Tzuyu was stunned by the slap, it was so hard that she almost falls if it wasn’t for the table behind her. Yuqi looks at Ahyoung’s face, slightly flinch because Ahyoung’s face shows that she was ready to kill the person in front of her.

“You can say whatever you want to me, but don’t ing involve Minhyuk on this matter”

Her chest heaved heavily, her grip on Xiaojun’s hands tighten if they could be tighter, she was trying hard to not lose her temper completely. Rocky was too stunned by Tzuyu’s words to even react.

 

“Kim Ahyoung!”

Ahyoung’s cold eyes turns to her brother who runs towards them, along with Johnny, Taeyong, Taeil, Yuta and Kun.

Haechan informs him that his sister is having a fight, the younger boy getting the information from Sanha who doesn’t know what to do to stop the fight, he notices Rocky and Xiaojun staying still, letting Ahyoung vents her anger out.

The dreamies wants to tag along, but Taeyong stops them, asking Win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter