017

Fly Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung fidgets her fingers nervously as she was seat on the couch between her brothers, in front of their fury and angry parents.

"Kim Donghyun, Kim Dongyoung. How could you two not even said a word about what happened to your sister? Why didn't you tell both of us?"

Ahyoung tensed, feeling a shiver going down her spine, when she heard her father's voice. It was eeriely calm, and his face is stoic, she knows that her father is holding his anger.

"Abeoji, it's not oppas fault. I'm the one who asks them to keep it as a secret, I don't want you two to be worried"

Ahyoung flinches when her mother's sharp eyes turns to her. Her mother's face shows an expression beyond anger, she was mad pissed off. Ahyoung gulps, leaning closer to her oldest brother. 

"You two had an holiday after years, I don't want to makes you worried about nothing"

Ahyoung said in a whisper, grabbing Gongmyung's arm as she glances at their parents. Her father sighes inwardly, knowing well about his one and only daughter's typical characteristic.

"I'm sorry, abeoji, eomma. I failed to protect her as the oldest"

Ahyoung bits her lips, when she heard Doyoung apologize too.

"No, it's okay. I should thank you two, for protecting your sister. I'm glad she doesn't get hurt. Eomma is sorry for not knowing it"

Ahyoung cries, when her mother moves, to pull her into her warm arms. 

"I'm sorry for failing to protect you"

Mrs Kim says in regret, carressing her daughter's black locks in comfort. Ahyoung shakes her head, sniffling her sobs.

Her mother pulls away, as she turns to hug her sons, thanking them for protecting their sister. Both Gongmyung and Doyoung felt emotional as they both starts to cry in their mother's arms.

"Come here, my princess"

Ahyoung flew to her father's arms when her father opens his arms for her. 

"Don't keep secrets from me anymore. It's my job to worried about you and your brothers, because i am your father. It is natural for us to be worried about our children, and it is my duty to protect you three at all cost"

Ahyoung nods her head, letting out all her sadness and regrets. 

"Aigoo, my precious princess. What do I do with you?"

Mr.Kim sighs, kissing her daughter's head as he says comforting words to helps her stop crying.

 

"Should we pay bodyguard for Ahyoung, yeobo?"

Ahyoung whines and protests when she heard her mother's words. Gongmyung smiles, pouring the drink into his parents' cups.

"I'm fine now, eomma. He's already been caught"

Mrs.Kim frowns, eyeing her daughter in suspicious. Ahyoung nods her head and grins, assuring her parents that she's fine.

"It's not like I can force you to stop working. Hmm, what should I do with you?"

Ahyoung fakes a cry when her father teases her. Doyoung shakes his head, nudging her to drink her tea.

"I heard one of your group member protects Ahyoung when the bastard attacks her"

Doyoung nods his head, as he mentions how Xiaojun protect Ahyoung from the sasaeng.

"Aigoo, how horrible. His arm must be aching when he practices. This can't do, let me cook something for him, then you send it to him, Ahyoung-ah"

"Neh, eomma"

 

Yangyang looks up when someone keyed in the passcode to the dorm, raising his eyebrow since Ten and Lucas was schedule to be back on the next day after tomorrow. The door opens, revealing Ahyoung and Jungwoo who walks in after her.

"I'm here" Ahyoung announced, taking off her shoes. Yangyang smiles at her, as she drops her handbag on the coffee table.

"Hi, hyung" Jungwoo smiles at the younger, taking a seat beside him as they chatted. Ahyoung makes her way to Xiaojun's room, knocking the door softly, before she opens it.

Xiaojun looks up from his laptop, smiling when he notices Ahyoung walks in.

"Hey" Ahyoung lets out a small smiles, taking a seat across the man. She glances at his injured arm, biting her lips.

"Have you change the bandage?" Ahyoung frowns, when Xiaojun shakes his head.

"Didn't have the time to, I just got back from practice"

Xiaojun grins sheepishly when Ahyoung glares at him. Ahyoung asks the latter to wait for a bit as she walks out to takes the medicine kit.

 

Xiaojun watches quietly as Ahyoung disinfected his injury, the lady's eyebrows meets while doing it. She then takes the bandage, and carefully bandage his arm.

Xiao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter