Pretty - II (Yugbum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: ANotherrrrrr oneeee! 

 

“Hyung… stop it”

“Huh? Yugyeom?” Jaebum asked, tilting his head in confusion and exposing his pale neck. Yugyeom looked away. Jaebum, again, was wearing his hoodie, this one was even more lose than the previous one.

“I said stop it”

“Umm stop what?” he came closer to Yugyeom, eyes staring curiously at the younger man “I don’t unders-Ah hey!” Yugyeom has had enough. He was triggered and totally helpless because of his pretty hyung. He pulled his wrist and flipped him, getting top of him.

“Enough is enough hyung!” he yelled, not too loud to wake anybody but enough to surprise Jaebum.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t play innocent with me, hyung” Jaebum continued staring at him as if he couldn't comprehend what Yugyeom was saying and it was getting on his nerves, why is his hyung gotta be such a tease? “Do you have any idea what you do to me? Wearing my clothes? Acting all pretty? Smelling like me? It turns me on. It makes me wanna mark your pretty body. I don’t know how much more I can keep up with this before I lose control” he sighed. He felt guilty, imposing on his hyung like this. But this just can't go on. He can’t take this.

“Yug…” that whisper, creamy husky voice, Yugyeom shook his head again.

“No hyung. Please. I don’t want to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. So please, don’t do this to me. Or else I might not guarantee how safe you will be with me”

“Ah… I see” was that… was that fond exasperation in his voice? “Finally my maknae is going all alpha on his leader” he chuckled with his hypnotizing honey voice. Wait-what?

“Ww-wh-w-”

“Awww now you turn all shy?” he laughed sweetly “In case you haven’t notice… I am kinda waiting for you to lose control you know” Yugyeom blinked. Again. And again.

“What the ?”

“Yeah Yugyeommie, why would you think I will get all cozy with only you? Sleeping with you? Clinging to only you?” The confident smirk graced his lips and Yugyeom was spellbound.

“B-b-but I thought- you- I mean- everyone- same-um..” his shutters were endless because never in his life he thought- or even entertained the possibility of him... and his hyung, how could he?. Jaebum cooed at him.

“Of course no, you idiot. I am not that touch-starved!” he smiled. Beckoning him.

“S-so it’s okay if I-I…”

“Yes. Yes. How long are you gonna make me wait?” he grinned, wrapping his toned, long legs around Yugyeom’s waist. The maknae froze, feeling his pants tightening uncomfortably, the sight Jaebum presents, the way he consumes him, like a flame to a moth- Yugyeom was out of breath. Jaebum effects him like nobody, he put fire in his being like nobody.

“You have no idea how much you have made me suffer, hyung” Yugyeom finally spoke, breaking the trance he was in as his voice dropped slightly lower, a hand pining both of Jaebum’s wrist above his head.

“Oh?” Jaebum raised his brow, smirk still decorating his face. He was too y for his own good. And damn, if Yugyoem didn't like it. That was all the confirmation he needed before he dived in for a fierce kiss, attacking his mouth with such intensity that when he pulled away Jaebum was panting harshly, eyes dilated and his face dazed with pleasure. Yugyeom was hardening, Jaebum's react

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter