Truth And Dare (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: An old oneshot of mine ^^ The typical truth and dare xD

 

 

“Hey! That’s cheating!”

“I dunno what you mean”

“You can’t manipulate answers like that, what’s the use of playing truth and dare then?” Jinyoung shrugged- his expression smug.

“I can do whatever I want”

“Its noot faiiir” Jackson whined. Of course. He knows that. But no way in hell is he gonna spill the secrets no one knew. Except, well, Jaebum.

“Hush, now it’s my turn”

“Sure” he grumbled, still giving him puppy eyes to confess dirty secrets. Only Yugyeom's worked- or Jaebum's- but well that man doesn't even need to do anything and Jinyoung will give him the world. No, he is not exaggerating.

They were playing truth and dare out of boredom. Honestly, there was nothing to do. Who knew a week off could be so boring? They were waiting for this day and now it’s here, they are bored to death. But the good thing is others came to hang out with them. Their band was friends with Bangtan's, they have played some gigs together- on the street, in the bars, even in some concerts. The music industry isn't exactly pleasant and finding genuine people is like searching for gold in the glitter. Or something. They are each other's competition too, but they never reached an animosity level and remained pretty good friends.

 

Not everyone was playing, the adults of the bands were in some other room, talking and stuff. And checking on them alternatively to make sure they don't do something stupid. Like their leader was not at all involved in playing this oh-so-ridiculous game. Huh. He is talking about Namjoon. Who has broken the table he was supposed to dance on, the toy gun that he needed to shoot at Jimin for a dare, and other disasters after which Seokjin forbid him to play. 

Youngjae was napping at the side, not interested in playing and Bambam made sure to give as many stupid dares he could with Jungkook and Yugyeom accompanying him. Since everybody chose truth in the first half of the game, they weren't allowed anything but dare in this one.

“Kiss whoever enters through that door,” Jinyoung said to Taehyung, smirking as he saw Jeon shooting dangerous glares and daggers at him. Obviously, prince charming will be jealous; his precious hyung can’t touch anyone else’s lips except his.

“Oii! What are you saying?” Jungkook said with gritted teeth.

“H-hyung I can’t jus-” that’s when Jaebum entered, a huge smile plastered on his face, ready to jump in with them. He and Seokjin went out to get some snacks for the day while Mark, Yoongi, and Hoseok discussed music the next door. “-Maybe it's not a bad idea” Taehyung continued, he had no qualms when it came to Jaebum- the older man was like a brother to him.

The poor man was met with two vicious glares and one confused gaze from Jaebum who had no clue what happened in the meantime. Jaebum looked around, the atmosphere seemed a little too tense for his liking. Not excluding the murderous look on Jinyoung's and Jungkook's faces. 

"Is everything okay?"

“You were supposed to be out" Jinyoung said without any expression. Jaebum's confusion deepened, what exactly happened here?

"Uh yeah? we came back after getting all the damn snacks for you all. What is going on?"

Taehyung started walking towards Jaebum, well he wasn't really aiming to kiss Jaebum- maybe just a peck on the cheek? or forehead? Since he is kinda maybe into Jungkook. But the other two weren't aware of his musings and Taehyung was taken aback when two things happened simultaneously.

Jinyoung flashed towards Jaebum's side, wrapping pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter