But appa! I love jaebum-hyung! - I (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: this is my personal fav fic ♥ 

(Jinyoung is a single parent and in love with Jaebum. His son, Taehyung is bent on making Jaebum his mom- or well father.)

 

 

“Appa! Can we go visit Jaebum-hyung again?”

“No Tae-ah. You disturbed him just this morning” Jinyoung replied sternly. They have been to Jaebum's house so many times, Taehyung doesn't even go to his mom or grandma's place as much as he goes to Jaebum's.

“But appaaaa!” he quivered his lips, eyes widening and misty. Jinyoung sighed as he tried to ignore his son but it was futile. Taehyung didn’t stop his whimpers and puppy eyes until jinyoung give in.

“You are very very very naughty”

“Well, he does take after you so that’s expected” Mark replied from behind, snickering at him.

“Oh shut up, hyung” Jinyoung huffed but didn’t deny the truth. Somewhere he knew this kid will be just like him, a devil and a prankster. He is still not sure if that's a good thing or no, but it better him than his mother. The thoughts of his mother turned him sour. Damn.

“But what is with his addiction with Jaebum?” Mark asked curiously. The older man lived with him, or well they lived with Mark. After the split, Mark was kind enough to offer him a place to stay. They became roommates, as before he didn't have enough money to live on his own. Now though, he has but he doesn't want Taehyung to be alone- it was better to live with someone. 

“I have no idea. From the day he met him, all he ever talk is about him. I have never met him in a whole month as much as I meeting him this week” Jinyoung huffed. Taehyung was a very smart kid, Jinyoung can say that proudly and he wasn't exaggerating. But the problem always has been, he is a naughty kid, trouble maker- always annoying his nannies and caretakers. He also never liked anyone Jinyoung dated- and for Jinyoung, half of the dating meant his lover and his kid be involved with each other. Taehyung was his life, and having a partner that didn't care about a significant part of his life- that was unacceptable. Not that Taehyung made it any easy.

But apparently, when he took him to his workplace, a day where literally no one was available to leave Taehyung with, it happened. Since he was in a very good position, nobody dared tell him anything except Jaebum. They weren't allowed to bring any distraction in the project-process days, meaning when a very important project was taking place which needed employees' utmost attention. Jaebum told him about the protocol and asked him to drop off the kid but then Jinyoung explained the situation and of course, Taehyung's puppy eyes worked like magic and Jaebum agreed to help him. It was the day Jinyoung was supposed to host a conference meeting so he left Taehyung with a very reluctant Jaebum who didn't have much experience with kids. 

When he came back, Taehyung was sleeping in Jaebum's lap while the older man lovingly carded through his hair, humming a soothing lullaby. He stopped immediately when he saw Jinyoung and blushed adorably. He has always been attracted to Jaebum but it was then he started falling for the man. And also when Taehyung started pestering Jaebum all the time.

“Look who is complaining” Mark smirked, all too aware of his not-at-all-in-love situation. 

“Hyung! I am not. But I don’t wanna become a bother” Jinyoung whined unconsciously, he truly didn't. As much as he loved seeing Jaebum in his natural habitat, they haven't given Jaebum much free time, always barging in his home.

“Aigoo, so you do have a heart!” Jingyoung glared at him. Mark winked and looked like he was having the time of his life.

“Appa let's go!” a tiny human jumped in, carrying a bag with all his necessities “Uncle mark we are leaving~” he waved him g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter