Young Love (Extra #1)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Yes, this story didn't need any more chap xD but I still ended up writing it hahaha. I am more active on ao3 so I forgot to add the chapter here! 

There are still things left to talk about, and then Yugyeom gets jealous.

 

 

 

After Yugyeom accepted his gift and confessed, they started going out with each other. Jaebum is still wary about their age, even though Jinyoung calls bull, but he cannot help worrying. While Yugyeom has just become of legal age, Jaebum has graduated and is on internship period of the job- and for some people it may not be that big of an issue, Jaebum is overthinking everything. Yugyeom is still unaware of his turmoil, and he prefers it that way, angry or annoyed Yugyeom is not something he wants to deal with… like ever.

Because he is way too hot for an eighteen years old teen and Jaebum gets hot in his pants at that sight of him. So yeah, not a good thing.

Oh my god, he is a teenager.

Though Jaebum is sure if Yugyeom came to know he would just shrug it off, saying it didn’t matter to him and sprout some indecent things.

“Jaebum-ssi? Would you grab the file on Sunrise Inc.? Their security system information is detailed in it.”

“Y-Yes, of course, Sir. Right away.” Jaebum quickly nodded and walked out of the cabin. He was losing himself in thoughts of their relationship which was affecting his work. Jooheon was a nice senior, guiding him and helping him with the ropes of the company. He could tell the man knew he wasn’t paying attention these days but didn’t snap at him- Jaebum felt even more guilty. Ugh. He asked one of the colleagues who keep tabs on these kinds of files about the security info, receiving a ‘wait a minute’ as she went inside the storage room behind her desk. His mobile pinged, notifying him of an incoming message.

 

Hyung, are you free tonight? Let’s go on a date. I miss you T^T

But only if you’re not tired

 

Jaebum smiled, he missed Yugyeom too. They had been busy, with Yugyeom’s finals coming up and his internship, so they barely met once a week. After being followed around by Yugyeom most of his life- it was really a strange feeling- excluding the time they didn’t talk before the confession, that was painful. After two months of this ongoing circumstance, Jaebum dejectedly realized he was too used to Yugyeom and he really really wanted to be with him. And not just innocently.

Agh.

Sure, Yug. I will try to take an early leave. Meet you at the usual spot?

And sent.

…I miss you too

 

“Here” She appeared with the file “Please tell Jooheon to return it, these end up in his work ditch” She huffed, but it held fondness. People here were pretty close to each other.

“Okay” Jaebum gave her a small smile, still not used to this place, how were they so open and interactive? “Thank you” he bowed slightly before turning away to Jooheon’s office.

 

 

 

 

They worked for a few hours before Jaebum realized it was already six and Yugyeom gets off at five. He instinctively checked his messages, he had put it on silent for work.

 

Okieee! Cant wait. I will be there at six thirty since you normally are done at six <3333

 

 So cute. Ah! He looked down at the pile of work, it will take at least more than two hours. But Yugyeom’s exams will start next week and it’s unlikely they will get to spend quality time together for two weeks at the least. It could stretch since he had boxing classes too. Oh yes, the idiot decided to opt for sports rather than academic and combat sport at that. They still have to talk about it.

“Jaebum-ssi?”

“O-Oh yes sir?”

“Is something the matter? You looked worried.”

“Oh uh-” his eyes fell on his phone and something clicked, Jooheon chuckled.

“girlfriend?”

“U-Umm- sir” Jaebum blushed, these people are too open. “Please call me Jaebum”

“you can call me hyung, if you want” he laughed.

“Ah no, that’s not-” Jaebum said shyly, Jooheon was his senior, he looked mature than Jaebum- which is usually not the case. Well, he wasn’t just a senior but the head of the projects too. He manages so many projects at once, it’s astonishing. He was glad when the company assigned Jooheon as his mentor.

“It’s fine, I don’t like formalities too” He winked. Jaebum relaxed and nodded. “you can go, I am sure your girlfriend is waiting” Jaebum blushed again, but he was thankful. It wasn’t like him to be so out of place and subdued but he wasn’t an extrovert either so it took time for him to settle anywhere.

“Thank you so much si- hyung”

“No problem, I should be leaving too. Do you want me to give you a ride?” Jaebum was surprised at the question, why would he bother? But it was 6:15 and it would take half an hour to Yugyeom’s place. He will repay him later.

“that… would be great since I am running late” He replied sheepishly. Jooheon grinned before taking his keys and shutting all the computers. Jaebum did the same, saving his work and got up. They switched off the lights and left the premises. Not many people did overtime, the company was adamant about the health status of their employees.

 

 

 

The car ride was nice, talking to Jooheon was interesting, he was experienced, knew what he was talking about and it was obvious he was passionate about his work. Jaebum had a good feeling about this man. He hoped he would pass the internship and stay here, as these people were nice and friendly. Too friendly sometimes though.

“Thank you so much again” Jaebum said sincerely as Jooheon opened the car door for him, which wasn’t necessary at all but Jooheon liked to be a gentleman it seems.

“No problem, just helping my junior not get blue balled today”

“Si- Hyung!?” Oh my god, they had no decency. Jaebum could feel his cheeks reddening, he tried to hide his face but Jooheon lightly smacked it away.

“Aw, aren’t you cute”

 

 

 

 

Yugyeom watched them interact, he hasn’t seen Jaebum be so friendly with someone. His hyung was amazing but he wasn’t the mingling type. It was okay, it's not as if Jaebum will never have any friends, he shouldn’t-

The is that guy touching Jaebum’s face!? Yugyeom fumed. Jaebum was blushing cutely in front of that man! He tried to control his temper, he didn’t want Jaebum to think he was throwing tantrums or being a kid, childishly jealous. He also knew Jaebum was still not confident about their relationship- something probably about him being so young, he rolled his eyes. Jaebum bid that bastard- uh- man goodbye and started walking towards the building. Yugyeom was already down, waiting for Jaebum to arrive.

“Hey hyung” he mumbled, his anger bubbling inside. Dammit, why was he so possessive? Jaebum smiled brightly as soon as he saw him, waving at him and Yugyeom melted right on the spot. He was adorable when he wanted to be.

“Hey, Yug. Did you wait long?” Jaebum’s brash voice was exceptionally soft, his eyes looking at him with affection. Yugyeom sighed, this was unfair. “Why did you wait here though? What if I had been late? You just came from your part-time job, you should-”

“Yeah yeah, hyung. I know. I just couldn’t wait” He grinned, pulling Jaebum’s tie to get him closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter