Tutor (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: This is a kinda old story I had in my folder ^^ Usually I try to make the character as original as possible but since this is an old work, it might be a little oc okay? But I have always seen Jinyoung as the sadistic type and Jaebum as the 'tough guy' act who is actually softyy. I hope you like it <3

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry for being late, hyung!”

“…again?” Jaebum sighed.

“Mianhe” the said guy rubbed his neck in mock embarrassment.

“What got you late this time?”

“The singing schedule was extended, hyung” Jaebum gave him a knowing look “Okay, okay! I lost the track of time while practicing”

“You’re hopeless, ‘nyoung” he said fondly.

“Only for you hyung, only for you” he winked at his hyung, smirking. Jaebum rolled his eyes, trying to resist the chuckle that was about to burst.

“Whatever, now that you’re here, let’s finally start” They were already behind the syllabus, with Jinyoung missing some sessions and being late for the remaining session, they had a lot to go over to. 

“Can’t we relax for a while? I’m tired” Jinyoung dumped his body on Jaebum’s bed. Something inside Jaebum’s chest flipped. Suddenly feeling too hot, he gathered his thoughts and snapped at Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung! You are already late and you wanna drag this more?” Jinyoung gave him a kicked-puppy expression “Aghhh! Fine!” Jaebum slapped himself mentally for giving into this guy, as usual. It’s not as if he needs tutoring but Jinyoung doesn’t like studying, at least not without some pressure. That’s what he is for. The reason Jaebum is trying to make him study is due to the exam that’s next week. It’s an important one and his mother begged Jaebum to make sure the idiot passes.

“Hyung, you are so easy” Jinyoung grinned, infuriating Jaebum who ignored him, trying to brush it off he turned and started picking few books. He moved from the study table, knowing Jinyoung wouldn't budge from the bed.

“S-so ah… well…” Jaebum sat at the edge of the bed, maintaining the distance between him and Jinyoung. He has always been wary of this guy, despite his demeanor of a cute polite boy, he knows too well a wolf is hiding beneath. It’s not as if he is a bad guy, no, and also it’s not as if Jaebum likes him or anything, hell no.

“What, hyung?” Suddenly Jinyoung’s voice was raspy

“N-nothing and say relaxed now?”

“Ten minutes more?” Before Jaebum could refuse, he spoke up again “Then I promise I will concentrate more than yesterday” He sighed, it’s not like he has many options.

“You do know you have so much to study? The test is in a week and-” Jinyoung just shrugged it off.

“I will finish half of it today, how about it?”

“You-” he groaned but the fact that Jinyoung was ready to study half of the syllabus, was good but concerning. There might be a hidden advantage under it. Unfortunately, he is too tired to sort it out. “Alright, what is the catch?”

“We have ten minutes, right? Let’s talk about ourselves?” Jaebum gave him an exasperated look but went along.

“Sure”

“So, what are your likes and dislikes? Hobbies? I have never seen you doing anything other than studying or tutoring, hyung” Jaebum, least to say, was surprised. He never thought Jinyoung would be least interested in Jaebum. No seriously, he was a plain person, on the other hand- Jinyoung was amazing. He has so much talent, he sings, dances, aside from other aced hobbies, he is a straight-A student, albeit he has to force the said man for that. And he is younger than him and much handsome.

“A-ah… I sing a bit…?” Jaebum said, shuttering a bit which he wasn’t sure why. He knows Jinyoung from before and he never felt conscious. But these few months have been weird, this queasy feeling inside whenever Jinyoung is near, the pure happiness he feels when Jinyoung achieves something or aces something and that ugly fe- let’s not go there.

“You do? You never told me that” Jinyoung said in an accusing manner as if Jaebum committed a huge crime, as if he betrayed him.

“U-umm yeah” he chuckled lightly, unsure.

“You have to let me listen to you-”

“I’m not that good” Jaebum interjected.

“Sure, hyung” he smirked again and Jaebum knew the topic isn’t forgotten. “And say do you like ramen?” Now Jinyoung was a bit too close. Jaebum was already on the edge he cannot move away from him. So he just sat there, holding his breath, trying to calm himself.

“Y-yeah! A-a lot” he said that a bit too quickly, he looked up to see Jinyoung smirking. What is he playing at? Jaebum couldn’t understand.

“This weekend” he announced without even affirming from Jaebum, which was again, usual. Nobody in their right mind could say no to Jinyoung, the boy was pure sadistic and evil when he wants to be.

“O-okay” Jinyoung was too close for him to form a coherent sentence.

“You alright, hyung?” he asked, Jaebum couldn’t pinpoint if it was a concern or his sadism. Well, knowing him, it is probably both.

“Yeah, f-fine. I think ten minutes are over, yeah?” Jaebum said quickly, this was too much for his heart to take. Jinyoung weirdly stared at him but didn’t protest.

“Ahem. Ahem” a voice startled both of them. Jaebum soon noticed their position that could easily be misunderstood. They were way too close for a tutoring lesson. Almost close enough to kiss, at that thought Jaebum’s cheeks colored. He jerked away from Jinyoung, then stopped so that he won’t fall. He got up, taking the chance of getting away from the hovering man and calming himself, the confusing situation overwhelming him.

“J-Jungkook? Taehyung?”

“Yo hyung” his filthy smile annoyed him but he wasn’t sure why he was coloring at that. Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter