Ride to your love (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! Hyung!”

“…..h..uh?”

“Wakey wakey”

“Oh My GOD! Jin- it’s- it’s 2:15 AM! What are you doing here- no wait how the hell you got in here?”

He was sleeping, after ages he finally got a break and here this human ball of annoyance, annoying him out of his sleep.

“Uh. Window…” He had the audacity to look guilty. Jaebum huffed.

“I can’t believe you. Now tell me what do you want?” Suddenly he realized, he was in his pjs and he must have had extremely bad bed hair. Sh-. On reflex action, his hand moved to straighten his messy hair.

“Hey you look adorable, no need to make it good” Jaebum blushed hardly, he wanted to bury in his bed, so embarrassing and damn his heart.

“S-shut u-up”

“Aw cutie”

“Get l-lost” he glared at the intruder.

“Love you too now get your down” Jaebum blushed at both the starting words and implication, glaring weakly again, he finally got out of the bed.

“Its 2 in the morning Jinyoung”

“So what if it’s 2? Live a life man” Jaebum rolled his eyes but couldn’t reject the offer. Yeah, he was tired, yeah he wanted to sleep but damn yeah he wanted to be with the younger man.

“Are you insomniac or what?” He asked Jinyoung as he changed out of his pajamas, oblivious to dark lustful gaze that was sent towards him.

“What do you mean?”

“You are always annoying me late at night, and sleep your off in the morning” Jinyoung shrugged but didn’t comment on the subject. Getting more concentrated at the way Jaebum was bending and rolling, and changing right in front of him.

“Well I am ready, where are we going?” he asked, a bit tired. Jinyoung let his gaze linger on Jaebum, taking in the way even simplest forms of clothes like a tank top and sweat pants can make him look deliciously adorable.

“I donno I was thinking of going to this club-”

“Nope” he doesn’t like clubs. Not because he doesn’t do clubs. But especially because he doesn’t like how all girls and boys stick themselves to Jinyoung, he absolutely hates it.

“Oh? I thought you might like it but never mind I just wanna hang out with youuu, hyung!!”

“W-why?”

“What do you mean why? It’s been ages since we hung out and I missed you” and he was satisfied with the way Jaebum’s cheeks colored with a different hue of red. Least to say, it was satisfying. Especially the way he stuttered in reply.

“U-uh-o-um-it-uh…” Damn it! Jaebum speak coherently!

Of course, Jinyoung knows about Jaebum's feelings for him. How could he not? They were best friends and despite Jaebum trying to hide it with his cold exterior, Jinyoung knew him too well to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter