Young Love - I (Yugbum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Maknae x leader agn! haha (Jaebum and Yugyeom, despite being so different from each other, found themselves falling in love. It starts from their childhood, the first time they met and promised to be there for each other, forever.)

 

 

Jaebum loved being a big person in the group, he loved leading, caring for people around him. From childhood he had this thinking, if he is big he can take care of everyone. Most of the time his family and friends cooed at him, marvel at his innocent behavior and his mother always helped him, guided him. She knew his son loved it when others were dependent on him so she used to teach him the best way to take care of people around them.

He learned to observe and understand his surrounding, the people close to him. He was always a silent kid but his mind was one 24/7 working little . A bad word, Jaebum reprimand himself.

No one really stayed for long in little Jaebum’s life- no matter how much he tried. He hated that. His mother ended up worrying about him- the way he tried to strive to be strong- stronger than he was.

But all that changed when Yugyeom whirled into Jaebum’s tiny world. He was a hurricane kid, made trouble everywhere, got into fights- especially with bullies, had a bubbly personality, passion for his dream and had many friends. All that Jaebum wished he could be.

Yugyeom was 10 and Jaebum was 14.

Their first encounter was a little cliché-y, Yugyeom had a fight with some bullies (of his age) and even though he won, he was quite injured. He was near the river, trying to wash away the blood, stifling his voice of hurt when the wound stung badly. Jaebum was passing by when he saw him, being the secret mother hen he was, he rushed to aid the little kid. 

“What the- are you okay?” Yugyeom whipped his head so quickly, Jaebum winced internally. He was staring at him with an expression of awe. Jaebum felt conscious with the way this kid was staring at him.

“You have pretty eyes” Jaebum spluttered, cheeks reddening, eyes shying away- he tried for the tough exterior.

“W-wh-” he shook his head “nevermind, you are hurt” Yugyeom shrugged carelessly as he muttered ‘not for the first time’. Jaebum would never take no for an answer. He grabbed the kid’s hand- almost carried him to his house. The kid wouldn’t stop protesting and being dramatic until Jaebum shut him up with his infamous glare.

 

 

“Oh I know this scene” he said when Jaebum started applying medicine on his scrapped knees and injured hands. Jaebum merely raised an eyebrow and continued tending to him. “This is where you become my personal nurse”

Jaebum choked. He was 14 yeah, but- but he knew in his world what personal nurse meant. But this was a kid right? He definitely meant in an innocent way. Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter