Beautiful (2jae)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Jaebum loses a bet. He has to pay it up by wearing a cat costume.
Everyone love him in a cute outfit and Youngjae gets all riled up (Good for Jaebum in the long run anyway)

 

 

So Jaebum lost the bet.

Now he has to wear a cat costume, courtesy of Bambam and Yugyeom.

“Come on hyuuuung! It won't be that bad~”

“Yeahh!!”

“Jaebum just do as they say. You know they won’t stop until you agree” Mark said, enjoying a bit too much for Jaebum’s liking.

“True that” Bambam smirked.

The only person silent was Youngjae. Jaebum found his quietness out of place. He is usually the loudest and wouldn’t give up the chance to tease any member. Before he could think further, a bag of clothes was thrown towards him which he luckily caught. Jaebum glared at Jackson.

“Fine. But you guys will regret it later”

“Whatever, give us a show first” Jinyoung said, smugness laced in his tone. That little , Jaebum muttered. He knew he couldn’t do anything except comply with their wishes. It was a game and he lost. Remind him not to bet against Jinyoung while drunk, ever.

Huffing, he went inside his room. Taking his sweet time. Thankfully the costume was not girly, fate was being kind to him, honestly.

But unfortunately, it was cute.

Very cute.

So cute that Jaebum wanted to puke.

Not that though, but for him it was! Even though it was just some loose clothes but Jaebum was never the one for cutesy so his views contradict.

 

 

“Awwwww! Hyung you look adorable!”

“So cuuuuuteeee”

“I am soft”

“Cute enough to eat” Jinyoung. Always the vulgar one.

He wore black kitty onesies, showing his pale collarbone and a bit of his chest, sliding a little at one side of his shoulder. The sleeves were so long that it covered even his fist. A long-tail attached at the hip’s side and pair of black cat ears stuck to his black hair- almost seemed like the ears were real since his hair and the color of cat ears matched. It was very simple. But damn it made his sharp edges look so soft.

He was so, so, so embarrassed!

“Kitty-kitty, come here” Jaebum glared at Jackson, daring anyone to comment but fate has never been that kind. The teasing continued but there were no words from Youngjae, least to say, Jaebum was disappointed.

“Give us a kiss too!” Yugyeom yelled.

“Yesss yess!”

“I won’t mind” Jinyound smirked. Jaebum couldn’t help but blush at so much attention… on his lips!

“ENOUGH” A sudden outburs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter