Of Cats And y Man (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Welp.... this is a crack xD

 

 

“Hyung no!”

“But Jackson-”

“No buts hyung! He is a stray cat, who knows how many diseases he carries” the cat snarled at that, as if understanding the situation “And he has two-colored eyes!? He is not normal” the black cat, average in size gave him a look.

“Hey don’t say that. Anyways cats do have a different colored eye, okay?” Jaebum tried to defend the cat he rescued.

“And hyung he looks like a ert” he scoffed. Jaebum gave him a scandalized look as the cat scratched him light enough to not leave a mark but it hurt. Jackson did a gesture that said ‘you-see-what-I-am-talking-about’?

“It's just a cat, Jackson”

“Yeaah and a at that” he replied “He looks at you like how Youngjae looks at you but in a more… filthy way” he shuddered.

“Oh come on Jackie, you are imagining things” he started “Peach is a very good cat” Jaebum patted the cat and smiled as it purred in satisfaction as if it was happy to have his attention back.

“Peach? Who- oh my god hyung you even gave him a name! You are gonna keep him, aren’t you?” he accused. Jaebum smiled sheepishly, peach proudly settling on his lap, like its understanding everything.

“U-umm about that- I ah-”

“Hyuuuung you know how I get with cats, and this one- wow he is staring at as if he wants to tear me apart” Jaebum facepalmed. He knew Jackson would be difficult about keeping a cat, or any pet. No one knows why or how but he has this- weird thing- where he can almost sense what animals say or do. So it's pretty… disconcerting for him when the pets get weird ideas.

But Jaebum really likes this pretty black cat. And peach has very beautiful eyes, one is peach and the other is light blue. And how can the cat give him dirty looks? It's so cute! Jackson is an for accusing the pretty little creature.

“Jackie-” he was interrupted by a loud meow that sounded a lot like it was offended, Jaebum, confused, continued “I know you are not okay about pets but I really love cats, you, hell everyone in this city knows that and I am sick of playing with them for few minutes and leaving them. It is really awful” he tried the cute act, Jackson always fall for it “Let's try? Pretty please?” he widened his eyes, lips a bit upward. The cat wiggled and stared at him, vicious. Okay, maybe he can understand why Jackson felt those things. Peach is a very expressive cat. But Jaebum has no idea why it's annoyed.

“Fine. Just for you okay?” he huffed making Jaebum smile brightly and again confused as the cat hit him very very lightly but still it was an amusing gesture.

“Aww Jackie, you are so sweet” he got up to hug him “I am so happy” he expressed. Jackson sighed, he knew Jaebum was a very good person. Really. It's just his aura and sharpness make him look cold. And top of that, the guy’s glare and sharp smile makes it a bit hard to see good in him. But give the guy a cat, and you will see all the goodness you need. That’s how Jackson got to see the real him.

“I am glad then, bummie-hyung” he sighed again, but fondly.

“I promise we will be low-key” Jaebum winked at him. Jackson chuckled lightly, giving him a light kiss on the cheek, and that same instant he was attacked by peach. So much for being low-key. “Peach! You cant do that! Bad kitty” Jaebum said sternly, Jackson could tell it was hard for him as Jaebum tried to stop himself from smiling. He asked worriedly if he was okay. Jackson shrugged it off.

“Don’t worry, it really doesn’t hurt or left a mark so I guess it's okay”

“I am sorry Jackie” the cat meowed but stayed still in Jaebum’s hand, glaring at Jackson however “I will make sure there won’t be any attacking the people” he said, giving peach an exaggerated look. The cat did look very slightly, like barely there, shameful.

“It’s cool. Gotta go Jaebummie-hyung” he smiled cutely, waving from the door. Jaebum reciprocated the smile and waved back.

“Okay little man, we need to talk” instead of staying still, the cat his neck “Wow, cats ? I wasn’t really sure about that”

He went to give it some milk, turned out this cat is quite a sophisticated one.

“well enjoy, just give me few minutes, I needa bath quickly and then we can go out to shop for you, okay peach” Jaebum rubbed peach’s head, running his hands all over him, the cat looked pleased enough for Jaebum to leave.

 

He took his towel and made his way towards the bathroom. He stripped off his clothes and got into that already filled bath, of courtesy of Jackson, he really takes care of him. It was lukewarm, just the way he wanted. He sighed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter