Noona? (Jackbum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Jaebum is now a woman.
Jackson takes really good care of him.

 

 

“Well… when you said about the weekend this was not what I had in my mind” Jaebum glared.

“Nor did I” he replied sharply.

Jackson sat far from his bed, on the couch near the door while Jaebum lay on the bed, covered in silk blanket. His newly turned body was slender and pale, delicate yet toned. And Jackson didn’t have any clue as what would have happened.

“When did this happen again?” he asked tentatively. Jackson knew how bad jaebum’s temper is. They spent their day having steamy session and cuddled the whole time. Jackson went out to buy jaebum some of his favorite handmade chocolate that an old lady sells just besides their building. And when he returned, jaebum was already screaming.

 “I donno! This- i- how would I know!” he yelled again. Jackson sighed. He made a move forward but jaebum was having none of it “Stay right there”

“Oh come on jae, don’t be like this. I need to inspect you okay? And I am your boyfriend, you don’t need to hide anything from me” he said, frustrated. But he knew this violent kitten is only insecure and not confident. Even though his body looked gorgeous which he didn’t even get a look at…. Nicely.

“I-I know, I ju- Jackson!” he protested as Jackson peeled off the blanket from his now small frame. Of course what he saw blew him away. He was never into girls before, but damn this is jaebum and honestly, he has never seen jaebum this small. More than him turning into a girl, Jackson was in love with how cute Jaebum was right now.

“You look y”

“Sto- what?” Jaebum asked in disbelief.

“Yes, now scoot over and let me help you” he ignored jaebum’s attempt to push him away. He knew jaebum is one stubborn thing but he is good at taming this cat.

“” he grumbled, rolling his feline eyes but he was smiling internally. Jaebum is a stubborn man, now woman- his mind supplied- but trust Jackson to break his walls. This cute strong boyfriend of his knows him very well. And Jaebum is glad.

As he started drifting to sleep, a hand crept inside his legs, rubbing his thighs. Agh ert. Jaebum slapped his hands away. But it didn’t stop. His hands continued caressing his thighs, feeling him up.

“Jackson let me slee-hey!”

“Nu-uh” he smirked. He took both of jaebum’s hands and pinned him above his head, a mischievous glint present in his eyes.

“Jacks… don’t ev…ahh” he moaned softly when he felt Jackson peppering kissed down his body. Even if he wanted he couldn’t break free, Jackson was already stronger than him before, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter